Misread

The two of them standing in awkward silence , all that was heard was Becca's shallow breath and the ticking of the clock. Mitch waiting for Becca to say something , anything . The sound of the fidgeting of feet on the wooden floor boards made Becca more anxious , she didn't know what to say or do. All she knew is that she wanted to go home , crawl in her soft and cradling bed , but she knew she couldn't leave on this note she needed to know why he was dodging her ever since that night, maybe she thought that Mitch was wise enough to know that she wanted her first time to be perfect and with someone special . But all she could think that this was her fault for thinking it was okay , maybe she was in the moment all she knew is she wanted it to be with him. All of these voices inside her head telling her what to say to him about convincing him to stay with her or tell him that it was his fault for getting drunk and making that move , it was his only job to train her into a CIA assassin but he couldn't even accomplish that properly.

Her thoughts getting knocked out of her by a gentle hand on her petite shoulder made her relax but then realising its Mitch's gentle hand , she shrugged his hand off her shoulder and took a step back shaking her head , "no no its okay i get it maybe its for the best , maybe i should just go back home i wasn't prepared for this kind of commitment anyway " she let out a shaky breath and started to put her tennis shoes on but she was stopped by a scoff , she abruptly snapped her head to the direction to the sound and scolded at him.  "whats that supposed to mean , so your just gonna give up ? Hm? You came all this way for revenge but you let me stop you! How much of a coward can you be?" Mitch stiffening at his harsh word made him quickly regret it , he was trying to get him out of trouble and make this about her just so he didn't need to talk about  that night. Feeling her throat tightening at his choice of words , she stood up with her chin held high , she needed to prove Mitch wrong by standing up for herself , she knew what he was trying to do and it was working but she couldn't let him see that ."I'm the coward? I'm am far off from being a coward actually , your the one who isn't committed in anything except getting revenge" Her trying to hint to him about the other night ."Whats that supposed to mean?"

Her mentally slapping her self , for being to afraid of saying it.

"I know this job you have is supposed to train me and i was okay with that but then you - you went and k- but i cant if your going to keep dodging me like this." She breathes out her body wont let her talk the whole sentence without sobbing.

"what are you getting at because right now your a making no sense" he exclaims with a calm voice thinking maybe it would help Becca's speech.

"That's the thing i cant!" Her mind making no sense , she just wants to speak and let off whats weighing her down.

"Just talk Becca " he shuffles closer.

"i-i cant" she breaths out before walking to the bathroom , shaking her head .

Regretting every moment of that conversation , she cringed at all the stuttering she done and all the hesitant move she pulled . Peeling her now drenched with sweat from the encounter clothes now on the floor , she hops in the shower turning the Fosset on hot . Her muscles relaxing with all the hot , tiny needles pricking into her skin . All she wanted to do was forget about that morning or even this whole three months , she had no idea what she was doing out there , even though she literally said nothing she feel a little of the weight being pulled of her chest.

A/N : I NEED REQUESTS FOR THESE CHAPTERS NOW THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST A GAP FILLER BUT I'M REALLY ON A BLOCK AT THE MOMENT, SO PLEASE IF YOU WANNA READ THIS BOOK I NEED REQUESTS LOL COZ AT THE MOMENT THIS BOOK IS GETTING SHITTY SORRY WILL TRY AND DO MUCH BETTER WITH THESES PAGES.