Discovery

Feeling the warmth of Mitch's pillow hit my throbbing heated head made  everything ten times better. "you gonna be okay?" he asks in worrisome , she replies with a satisfied moan. A light chuckle escaping his throat  " so i'm gonna need to head out now" he says , disappointed burying inside him , wishing he could spend more time with her , take care of her . Be with her.

"hey um is this mission dangerous at all?" she questions the pressure of the stress tightening in her chest from the day he stated he had to go a mission of where a terrorist attack happened she worried sick , and she didn't know how long it was ago which made her even more jittery , due to how he was so easily affected by just talking about it made him cry . But what didn't make sense was why did he cry at just that when he has obviously killed people and saw worse . there had to be something he didnt' add to the story. 

She had to find out. 

"um no i don't think so , we just have to go there for some information , why do you ask?" he replies , Becca , thinking of how she could say this with out sounding like she cared too much she just shrugged in response scared her mouth would run wild with all these kind of things that would make him run away . She knew he didn't want to be with her. "get some rest " he replies with a caring smile before flitting out the door. 

As soon as she heard the door slam , she waited an extra fifteen seconds before springing up from her comfortable bed that she soon will know the exhaustion will get the best over her soon . She had to make this quick. Striding down the hallway making it to his computer she typed in his username then realised he didnt have a passphrase , you would think now to get a password on your computer if you were an assassin. looking through documents that had to be at least a year old to make him get that sentimental over it , scrolling through a folder labelled . Katrina . tilting her head to the side from why would he name a folder a women's name ,  common sense flooding her head when a folder inside the folder was name . Spain . Her heart about to jump out of her chest from the anxiety tightening in her chest again , knowing what she will find would be going through his stuff his personal stuff . If she went through his stuff that has a specific name on which was in a third folder called personal which the CIA had to of gone through his stuff that's why his stuff was so specifically labelled , second thoughts already spiralling through her head which consisted of , he will hate me , he will be devastated , he will feel betrayed . 

Letting her curiosity get the best of her she double clicked the document she was expecting a letter or a memorable photo but no it was a video .