Relate

Peeling her eyes open rubbing the sleep out of her eyes , feeling her tight face from the dried tears . Taking in her surroundings , realising shes still in the kitchen , she fell asleep , she cried her self to sleep. Feeling sorry for her self , but feeling the tightening feeling in her chest is no longer there. Picking her self up and bobbling to Mitch's bedroom and practically jumping on the bed since technically still early , she let her mind drift off , she didn't care where she was too tired .

Mitch .

sitting up rapidly from the grasp on her shoulder she grabbed the wrist of the owner and turned her vision to the object. Mitch . Sighing in relief she dropped the wrist of his and laid back down "hey" he croaks out .  She looks at him with a smile , that smile drops when she sees an injured Mitch , she springs out of bed scanning his face properly , making her feel sick to her stomach his face was bloody from his lip to nose his eye was bruised . Looking down his shirt was ripped and there was an obvious slash wound on his upper waist . "what the hell happened?who did this to you ? how bad does it hurt? can you walk?" Words rambling out of her mouth , she didn't care at all , she cared about was if he was okay , "hey look i'm fine its just a little cut its no big deal" he  calmly replies , but Becca is smarter than he thinks she is , she could hear the pain straining in his voice. "hell you are i can see your not , here sit down i'll patch you up , just relax and stay calm okay just stay calm"

" i am calm your the one who needs to calm down , look i'm still breathing aren't i ?" he replies softly , his voice making her breath steady , the way his voice is so soft and gentle she admires him even more. "barley"she chuckles , grabbing her hand softly rubbing circles into her skin , "i'm alright" he utters , Becca's stomach doing summer salts from his touch , Mitch feeling the same , but he knew nothing could happen between them he was doing this out of comfort , nothing more. "i'm still patching you up" she chuckles , him nodding in appreciation.

Becca doing the best she could with out hurt him rubbing the already dried blood of his forehead , trying to break the awkward silence and her interests getting the best of her . Again. " So, when did this happen ?"

" just this morning " straining his voice when i sooth his wound with rubbing alcohol on top of his head . " I thought this mission wasn't dangerous ?" she questions with a smug smirk on her face trying to lighten up the mood.  " It wasn't supposed too" he replies wincing again with a small ' sorry ' in between . " i was just supposed to be listening to their conversation " 

"What went wrong ?"

" I don't know he just came out of nowhere and slashed my stomach " he replies creasing his face whilst i clean his eyebrow. Becca looking down at his stomach seeing its still bleeding . forgetting his face for a moment and lifting his shirt up to get a closer look. "what are you doing ?" he questions wide eyed . Becca looking confused then felt embarrassed then lifted her hands off of his shirt in a surrendered like position. " Oh no , no i just need to get a closer look that's all "she says panicked like.

"oh okay , i'm sorry " he says sincerely , grabbing her hands and putting them back on his chest , making them look at each other , eye to eye .