Devastated

Tears trickling down her already pale face silently went down to her lap , the moment replaying over and over in her head making her jolt in solace , pacing around the room looking for something that will destracted her from the awful , scarring pictures of the video , the screams shaking her violently , mentally and physically . 

Marching to the punching back taking out all the frustration and anger out.

Getting exhausted after fifteen minutes of working out she could feel her head throbbing rapidly making her feel light headed , bobbling to the cabinets she found some ibuprofen , downing two with liquid she chugged most of it down leave one third of it left keeping her self dehydrated. Feeling the brick wall that was holding back all of her tears from her father to Mitch's distort , breaking down completely she crashed to the marble cold floor shaking violently , sobbing uncontrollably , letting all the tears flow thinking of how could she live life without her dad he was always there for her and now that he was gone she had no one who would make her smile when she is sad or to make Friday night lasagna or the roast on a Sunday , who would she talk to about school.  

going on to Mitch's problems she had no idea why she was so upset over his problems its like she was attached to some kind of rope of feelings.