Improvement

Waking up without anyone shaking you vigorously is the most peaceful thing you could wake up to if you are training to assassinate people , but waking up because you feel a spring stab you in the night makes you wish you could just sleep on the cold marble floor , however she made do with an old musty couch . Somehow .

Getting ready as usual on an everyday morning was exhilarating for Becca , that was the only   thing going well in life right . Until she felt a brawny arm wrap around her throat making her panic , the first thing she thought to do is elbow him in the abdomen and stomping on his foot , the intruder groaning in pain . In a rapid turn she saw the intruder which was Mitch , standing there with his hands on his knees which shocked Becca but then realised this was his plan come out of nowhere and test her . Of course . 

"what the hell! you scared the crap out of me , why would you do that?" she questions sceptically , still waiting for a response he finally speaks " i saw you yesterday your physical appearance is improving " he says with in between breaths. Becca still processing what just happened she replies " yeah well i would have been better if you didn't do it when i had just woken up" Mitch chuckles in response.

"Be prepared for anything" he remarks , and with that he walks on.

After just lazying around on the couch Mitch walks up in the middle and says "hit me" 

"huh? not this again" Becca groans . Mitch rolling his eyes from her laziness , " hey you need to be prepared for this kinds stuff " he puffs.

"yah you said before " she exclaims whilst getting up from the comfy position she was in and stands in front of Mitch , already knowing shes not going to win. " Fine i'll start" he breaths. Becca not paying attention , gets wacked in the stomach making her blow air , feeling a hand wrapping his muscular hand around her petite throat her actions doing what she did before him bending over she has the opportunity to elbow him on the back making him drop to the floor . Surprised with her mechanism , smiles smugly but is to up herself doesn't realise her getting kicked at the back of her thigh and land on her back . Mitch taking the chance to lay his forearm across her throat . Both realise how close their proximity is , feeling both of their breaths fanning on their faces from the quick movements . 

"See be prepared for anything " he chuckles , making Becca smile . Both taking the golden opportunity to stare at each-other gazing at the features they didn't realise last time they had this chance to peer at each-other.   

Becca feeling her palms against his broad chest was getting damp from the sweat and the lack of experience shes had with men . As she said before she was waiting for the perfect one , she thinking it was just in the moment , thought he was the perfect one.