Anxious

5 weeks later

This whole month has been filled with unanswered questions for Becca you can say her anxiousness has gotten the best of her. She and Mitch have been training shes been getting more and more better even Mitch has to admit it he comes out of nowhere with all these deadly moves that she can always block off she doesn't realise until hes on the floor or groaning in pain but other times it goes the other way round she usually ends up being underneath him , Becca always feeling like this is the amazing opportunity to make the move but now all Mitch does is cough awkwardly and stand up telling her to get some rest or its time to start punching the punching bag . Becca is sick of it all she wants is to talk to him ask him why hes so distant with her since the other morning once he realise what happend he sprung out of bed and trodged  into the bathroom and since then they haven't had a full conversation .

Today Becca marched to the bathroom done her automatic routine and prepared her self for the lectures shes going to give Mitch whether hes going to disagree with her fully or agree with her and tell hes sorry and say she was entirely right. Thinking about it just made Becca anxious , mentally kicking her self, slantering into the kitchen where he was making his marble black coffee he does every for his self and her. She clutches the handle of the mug , she giving him a small 'morning' and in reply she gets a light groan. Her blowing air at the steam thats hovering over purified liquid , her eyes darting from the table to the kettle to him which he was already looking at her , gasping and and clutching her mug she quickly hides her flushed face with the cup. "what?" she asks a little harshly , her not meaning too. 

"nothing you just seem a lil off today that's all " her eyes darting off to her posture , her leg was bouncing up and down and her brows were knitted together also she was biting the inside of the inside of her  cheek which tasted matalic from biting on it so much.She always does that when shes anxious to do or say something , her fixing it by straightening up and narrowing her eyes at Mitch "i have no idea what your on about " she says still stuttering , her cursing at herself . Bringing her attention back up to Mitch scoffing "yeah okay , keep lying to your self then" he blurts out , taking a sip of his coffee and wandering to the couch . Becca taken back by his attitude though this was the right time to talk. With a huff she stormed after him nearly loosing patience from the tension between them two. "What is your problem ? Lately you've been acting all  awkward ever since that morning -" cut off from him flinching and bashing the mug on the coffee table in anguish "My problem?!" he barks 

"Yes your problem!" she argues back , feeling her blood boil from the lack of understanding he has been giving her. "My problem has nothing to do with you!" his answer makes Becca flinch and offended he gets to know her personal life but she doesn't? "Then why are you bringing in between us?" 

" don't start with us!" 

"why not? i though this-" waving her hand back and fourth between them signalising her and him. "was about us " she yells finally letting the anger get the best of her . 

"No its not!" he howls the throwing his head back in frustration , tangling his hands in his hair and pulling on it to take out the hostility. "Why ? i thought this whole thing was the quietness the ignoring me when i try to start conversation , what? what did i do? did i offended you in some w-" 

"Because there is no us!" 

Silence fills there space , Mitch feeling guilty for the harshness from the way it came out , him seeing if she will even look at him in the eyes so she could at least see the apoloigic look on his face. Embarrassment fills Beccas whole body , heat coming to her face from humiliation , of course she was embarrassed she didn't know what love was she was just a small twenty three year old girl who didn't know anything about love , relationships , potentially she will die like this .

She couldn't think straight she didn't know what to say all she knew was she wanted to dig up a hole and curl up in there , she knew she needed to say something but when she tried to speak all that was going to come up will be a wail or a chocked cry , there was a lump forming in her throat that couldn't be passed down . 

"Oh."