Uncover

The next morning Becca felt groggy like she was coming down with something . something awful. Her throat felt brittle whilst her tongue felt like sandpaper , looking in the mirror her face as pale as ever , feeling cold as a winters day . Her under eyes had dark circles under them like she had got no sleep , which she didn't . Brushing her hair back in to a low ponytail , then brushing her teeth seeing if it would help with the white slick cream like : she had on her tongue.

"what are you doing up so early ?" She heard a tired Mitch croak from behind her , looking in the mirror to see him replied with a simple shrug " feeling weird today i don't know why"

"maybe its cos its have four in the morning and you went to bed at two" he replied , knowing he was probably right , she still felt queezy she felt like she was going regurgitate , hurling to the toilet she heaved up the rest of her orange from yesterday morning , whilst a green like bile came up which was probably the lack of fluids she had in her system . "whoa hey you alright ?" Mitch asked not out just curiosity but out of worrisome . When she didn't reply he put a steady hand on her shoulder which made her relax a little bit . 

Wiping the sticky saliva she had on her mouth put it on the back of hand . "yeah i think im coming down with something" she said with  distort planting on her face. 

"yeah no kidding" Mitch replies with a small chuckle. Both walking down the hallway , Becca getting a wave of dizziness . Getting to the couch she stumbled back a bit , Making Mitch automatically holding on to her waist protectively " hey maybe its not the best idea for you to be standing right now , how about you go get some rest?" he suggests , still hands on her waist , Becca too peaky to react with her non experienced instincts with boys . "no , no i'm fine i just need to walk around a bit " she says with a weak smile. Mitch not taking no for an answer bringing her down to the sofa , Becca still feeling fragile getting more support putting her hands on top of his making them both look at each other before awkwardly chuckling ." just get some rest , okay? i need to get going soon so when you feel a bit better there will be a ready to go noodles on the table , k?" he says with a slight chuckle . 

" Fine , but when your gone what the hell am i supposed to do when i'm better?" she asks sadly, 

"uh hopefully i wont be that long just maybe two days , so that's what it takes for you to get better. Hopefully." he says still unsure of him self 

"what if i run out of food?" She asks whilst getting comfy in her uncomfortable couch making cringe faces each time she lands on a sharp edged spring , Mitch taking notice of her contoured face , couldn't help but feel sympathy for her . When shes unwell she has to sleep on a broken couch . " order takeaway , hey do you wanna sleep in my bed for the rest of the time i'm out cos that couch doesn't look to comfy to sleep on" he suggests.

"No no its fine and i don't wanna get vomit all over your pillow" she laughs , Mitch shaking his head with a small smile . " No i insist , now come on " grabbing her hand on support , she felt a shock of electricity go through her , she knew he felt it too .