Chapter 6

Levi-

I wait in the meeting room with the pack members I called for. I feel someone poke me in the side and I slap their hand away impatiently.

"Hey! Ow! I just want to know what this is about!"

I turn and glare at Hanji.

"You'll get to know when two certain wolves show up."

She sighs and I turn to look at the blonde haired boy. His hair makes it look like he has a yellow coconut on his head.

"Hey. Where are your little friends."

He looks up nervously.

"I'm not s- sure."

I roll my eyes.

"Very helpful."

    There's a noise of laughter that makes my heart beat faster and I know it's Eren laughing. The door opens and Eren and Mikasa walk in smiling at each other. She has her hand on his shoulder and I feel my wolf growl.

"Jealous much?"

It's Hanji and I snarl at her.

"Shut it glasses."

She smiles and shakes her head.

"Okay~"

Eren and Mikasa take a seat next to each other. Armin next to Eren.

"Okay, everyone shut up now."

Everyone goes silent.

"We're here today because we have some guests. I bet you've heard about them."

Petra giggles and me and Eren share a look.

"Anyways, they're the only survivors of the Maria Pack."

I turn and look at all of them.

"These are some of the most important people of this pack. Introduce yourself to them. You can meet some of the members later."

They all nod and Mikasa stands first.

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman. Eren's my brother so, hurt him. I kill you."

She sat back down earning weird glances from the others. Armin stood next.

"I'm Armin Arlert. I'm Mikasa and Eren's friend. I hope we all get along."

He sat and now it was Eren's turn to stand.

"My name's Eren Jaeger. Please ignore my overprotective sister. Thanks."

He sat down so I commented.

"Everyone else introduce yourselves."

Erwin stood up first.

"My name's Erwin. I'm Levi's Beta. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

He sat and almost immediately after Hanji jumped up.

"You guys already know me but I'm Hanji! I'm kind of like the medic/scientist!"

Petra stood up next.

"I'm Petra. I'm just a normal pack member now but I used to be Levi's girlfriend. But someone even (Pretty sure made up word ahead) specialer came along."

She smiled and winked at me before sitting down. Me and Eren shared yet another glance. Then I stood up.

"I'm Levi. This is my pack. I'm the alpha and me nor my pack tolerate bad behavior. You respect us. We respect you. Because your pack was destroyed you are able to stay here. We usually let wolves stay around three weeks to get up on their feet again. But your case is special in certain ways. You're allowed to stay forever if it's what you choose. You'd all be good additions to the Survey Corps Pack."

All three nodded.

"Good. If you choose to stay, you will be welcomed into the pack at the end of week three. Since that's when wolves would usually leave it'd be a sign you're staying so the pack won't wonder why you haven't left."

I looked at Eren and nodded my head at him to signal him to stand up and walk over to me. He got up and gently knocked Mikasa's hand away when she reached out. He stopped next to me and I spoke again.

"As you all know because he introduced himself, this is Eren."

Petra squeals earning a confused glance from Erwin.

"Even though this is going to be confusing, Eren is my mate. We met yesterday in person so now we're together."

Armin gasps and Mikasa throws herself out of the chair.

"What! That's not possible! You don't deserve to be with Eren!"

I glare at her.

"I don't care what I deserve. We're destined mates. Being apart would slowly kill us. If you want what's best for Eren I'd let him be. He can make his own decisions."

She raises her fist ready to punch before Eren steps in front of me.

"Mikasa, no."

She lowers her fist confused.

"Eren? Get out of the way."

"No. It's my life and you don't get to make my decisions. He's not even that bad. You just don't know him yet."

She rolls her eyes.

"And what? How long have you known him? An hour or two?"

Eren glares at her.

"Mikasa. I make my own life choices and if you can't except them. Leave. I don't need you telling me what to do with my life anymore! It's just like you and Jean. You've known each other for like a day and a half. Yet you already put complete trust in him. You've even already marked each other. You know how it felt to find him. You wouldn't even be able to bear the pain of leaving! So stop acting like you know everything!"

He finished yelling and stood there glaring at Mikasa. They were clearly mind linked.

"Fine."

Mikasa's face softened.

"I understand. Just, please be careful."

"I am careful. I know what I'm doing and if the moon goddess paired me and Levi up, then she knows what she's doing to."

Mikasa nodded.

"I understand.