Chapter 18: 924 Gilman Street

Bandit's POV

I woke up in Billie's bed to the sun piercing my eyes. I rolled over and saw Billie asleep facing me. I shook his arm until his eyes slowly opened. Those eyes... He gave me a small smile then I returned one.

"Morning," he sat up yawning.

"Morning," I replied.

"We'll go to Gilman after dinner," he said.

"Are you performing tonight?" I asked.

"No, we're performing next week," he told me.

"Make sure I'm there," I said.

"I will," he looked down at me.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked and sat up.

"Whatever we can find," he replied.

"Good answer," I nodded and got up.

"Well, let's go find something!" He said and got up too.

We got up and went into the kitchen. "Cereal?" He picked up a box of Wheatie's.

"Pancakes!" I said and picked up the pancake mix.

"We have that?" He said and grabbed the box.

"Well we're eating it bitch!" I took it back and grabbed a bowl and a starting mixing the ingredients in.

"You're a hungry person," he said sitting on the counter.

"Don't you already know this?" I laughed.

"Yes, it's just fascinating to me," he grinned.

"Can I have a pan?" I asked.

"Here," he reached up in the cabinet and handed me one.

"Thank you," I started the stove top. Before I started making the pancakes I dipped my finger in the mixed and wiped it on Billie's nose.

"Really?" He said and wiped his nose.

"Yes," I flicked a glob of mix at him.

"You're so dead!" He jumped off the counter and grabbed me. He smeared pancake mix on my face.

"Fuck you!" I said.

"Karma!" He laughed and let me go.

"Now let's actually eat pancakes," I said still laughing and cooked six pancakes.

~

After we cleaned up Billie and I sat on the couch and talked. A few hours later he drove us to Gilman. "You excited?" He asked.

"Fuck yes," I said.

"Well we're here," he parked the car.

"Let's go," I jumped out of the car. He grabbed my hand and we started walking in. We looked like a couple, I like when he was close to me but I hate looking like a couple. I'm weird like that.

We entered the building. The music was loud and booming through the building. I like this place already. "What do you think?" Billie said into my ear.

"It's cool, I'm enjoying it," I said back into his ear.

"Well come on," he pulled me into the large crowd. We started jumping around to the music. He grabbed my hand once again and pulled me into him then spun me. We continued dancing like idiots to the music. We didn't look much different than everyone else in the crowd though.

"What's their band name?" I shouted to Billie over the loud music.

"The Offspring," he told me.

"They're good," I nodded. He said something to me but I couldn't hear him. "What?!" He repeated But I couldn't hear him still. I threw up my arms as if to say 'I don't know'.

He pulled me close to him, "You have to hear Operation Ivy!" He said into my ear.

"Ohhhh," I said and gave him a thumbs up. "Where's Mike and Tré?" I said into his ear.

"They might be here, I told them we were coming," he answered.

He pulled me into him and grabbed my waist. I looked up at him. I was mesmerized by by those glowing emerald eyes. Those damn eyes. They mystified me. Our faces were inches apart when he suddenly looked away I was confused as is to why. Until I realized a loud fumbling sound.

"You have got to be shitting me right now" Billie shook his head. Confused by his remark I turned to see what has his attention. "The wind up monkey back at it again" Billie said when he looked at my while pointing to the stage.

I don't know why I was surprised to see the one and only Tré Cool ass front and center. "IS IT A FULL MOON TONIGHT FOLKS" Trè screeched. While knocking over all the sound equipment and instruments. "HEY THATS MY BANDITA RIGHT THERE!"

He pointed to me I felt my social anxiety coming on. It went a way though do to my amusement in this situation. I don't know if I should be as amused as I was but it was beyond funny. Billie loosened his grip on me and ran to the stage.

"We all knew Tré was an awesome asshole now we know he has an awesome asshole" said Mike from behind me.

"Are we supposed to help him?" I said as Tré was fighting Billie to get off him. Now facing sideways with his pants completely down at this point.

"No Billie's got hi-" a loud crash interrupted Mike. Trè had mange to pulled Billie down with him. Billie fell right on him and the crashed into the drum set. "We don't know them" he continued.

"Agreed" I said as we started to turn away from that horrific sight. All we could hear was crashing and gasping of the crowd.

"Security..." Mike whispered to me.

"Let's go!" I said and we began running. "You got a car?!"

"Yeah, follow me!" He lead me outside into the lot. We jumped into a maroon car, similar to Billie's.

"Safe and sound," I sighed as he started driving us away.

"Leave it to Tré to fuck everything up," Mike laughed.