The scoop

I walked up to the door and just as I was about to chap Liam swung the door open. He had a huge smile on his face although i felt like my anxiaty was eating me alive. His smile faded when he noticed my worried look.

"Lyla? What's wrong" he asked. I started to panic. I felt my breath escape me, becoming more flustered at the face I was infront of Liam. His face filled with condition before he stepped forward and lead me into the room.

"I'm.. I'm..." I couldn't find the words. I felt my eyes well up with tears and my heart pounded heard.

"What happened babe, talk to me" i couldn't even look at him. My breathing was short, Liam was looking at me with concern. I felt like a total idiot. How could I have even thought for a second that this would have been a good idea. Now my own stupidity was catching up on me. I felt inferior, stupid and most of all embarrassed.

Panic attacks were not forien to me. I have been treated for panic attacks and extream anxiaty since i was 12. They started after my 2nd catwalk and it progressed as my job became more stressful and my relationship between me and my father and Shaun both deteriorated. I loved my job but giving it up helped me tame my anxiaty. I haddnt taken one in a few months but i guess my own over thinking pushed me over the edge.

"Babe just breath ok, dyou have an inhaler or something?" He asked. I shook my head.

"It... it's isnt an asthma attack" I said once i managed to calm my breathing. I still felt the buzz inside me. The feeling was more like a voice. It told me to stop stalking and that I was worthless. I took a breath. Willing the thoughts to go away.

"What is it then?" He asked rubbing my back.

"An anxiaty attack" I said lowly.

"Oh" he said. I felt the tears sting my eyes once more as I started blabbing.

"I'm sorry, I thought that I could surprise you and then as I was on my way up here i thought maybe you wpuld be mad that I just showed up and then i know my mother's going to be furious that I came and...."

"Hay, hay, calm down yeah" he said rubbing a hand on my cheek. "I'm happy you're here. I missed ya, and you're a grown woman Lyla, if you wanna long you're life you're mother's gonna have a hard time stopping you" he said. I nodded as he wiped my tears away.

"Thank you, I am sorry for being a mess" I said. He smiled.

"Fucking hell if you think you're a mess wait till you see me get emotional drunk" he laughed. I laughed too. Liam always knew how to make me laugh.

###

That night we sat up talking trying to get to know eachother better. Lennon and Gene had joined us around midnight and the tree of te boys were currently talking about food. I rolled my eyes.

"Its that pancake thing, they make em here" Liam said. We had been drinking wine so he was slightly excited but not drunk.

"Crepes?" I replied. I was about to correct liam when he jumped in.

"That's em babe, they do em with the chocolate spread and that it's fucking class" he said.

"You got to be mad mate, they ain't the best ones, you got them croissants innit" Gene laughed. Both him and Lennon were slightly drunk.

"Gene shut up, Lennon, what's better mine or his?" Liam asked. Lennon shrugged.

"Prefer Belgian desserts sorry" he said.

"Were in spain" I said. All three of the boys looked at me. "You were talking about French breakfast foods and we're in Spain" I laughed. Both Liam, Gene and Lennon all locked at eachother them laughed too.