The cold

After returning to the UK Liam and His manager's sat down to fix a plan so that something like this wouldn't happen again. He couldnt handle any more of his shows and he had a lot more to push through. Including a lot of traveling that I prayed we wouldn't have to do.

It had been a month since we got home Liams little episode and we were resting at home because he was flying back to the US to do a tour with Richard on Friday.

I woke up, started the day the same way I started every other saterday. Liam would wake me up at 8 after he got out the shower, since he gets up first so he can go for a run. After I had my shower I felt a little sick, it wasn't a sore sick, more like a bloated sick. I hoped I wasn't coming down with something because this was the last saterday we would be together for a month.

I came down stairs and smiled as i saw Liam cooking breakfast. Lennon and Gene were both sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen waiting for food. As soon as i walked into the kitchen the waft of all the food and oils hit me. I covered my mouth and ran to the downstairs half bath. I barely got there before emptying my stomach into the toilet.

It was seconds later that Liam was beside me rubbing my back as i threw up a little more. "Babe, you alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"I dont feel sick it was just the smell of the food. Too much greese" I complained.

"Ly it's the same thing we have every saterday." Liam said. I shrugged it off and went upstairs to brush my teeth.

I came back down and Liam was outside having a cigarette while the boys were playing videogames in the Livingroom. I sat next to Gene on the couch and he budged up and moved away.

"What Was that?" I asked.

"I aint getting sick. Sorry" he said. I laughed and shook my head.

"go and get ready anyway. We're suposed to leave in an hour." I said. He sighed and stood up as Lennon followed him to go and get dressed.

"Ly" Liam shouted from the porch. I stood up and turned to she him waving his hand to get me to go out. I walked over, sliding the door open and leaning on it smiling at him.

"can I help you?" I asked. He nodded.

"You alright to come with us today?, if your not well you should stay in." He said. I sighed and shook my head before I sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"I dobt know I just didn't like the smell of the food. I'm fine, honestly." I said punching the cigarette from his hand and taking a draw.

"Oi" he said taking it back off me. I laughed and shrugged.

###

We left the house at ten and decided to get the train up to Manchester for the day so Liam and the kids could see Peggy. Lennon was going to be going to America for a few months to shoot some campaigns for some brands and Liam would be away during May to do the RA x LG tour in America.

We headed straight for Peggys house. The boys trailed behind me and Liam as we walked ahead holding hands.

"Liam I'm starving" i said.

"That's because you turned your noes up at the fry up I made ya" he told me. I sighed.

"I just wasn't feeling well. I'm ok now and I'm starving. Can we go for food?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed before nodding.

"What dyou want?" He asked.

"A McDonald's" I said,Liam raised his eyebrows.

"You hate McDonald's." He laughed.