The lost and found

Liam and I were out shopping in London for the day. He loved to take me out. We didnt alwats go to fancy places, just little wanders around london. We were meeting Liams friends Paul and Kate at 3 for lunch. Liam told me I can call him bonehead but I don't like to call people i dont know by nicknames. It's rude. It was strange that all Liams mates had wives called Kate.

Liam held my hand as we walked down the Camdon market. I loved it in Camdon, you always see so many cool things and the stalls are always really beautiful. There were always bright colours and people of all shapes and sizes. Punks, hipsters and rock n roll stars like Liam.

"Can we go to the record stall?" I asked Liam. He smiled.

"Sure" he replied. We walked towards the stall at the other end of Camdon. He let go of my hand as we walked around doing our own thing, i was looking at some soul vinyls and liam was looking at rock ones. See he says he doesn't like Nirvana but I think he secretly does. He was currently looking at the unplugged album. I KNEW he had that one already but he clames its Lennons. "Yeah mate it's Lennon crack, not mine I dont like that depressin' shit"

After picking up a few things for Lennon and Gene, Liam kept saying he needed the bathroom. I left him at a small scarfs stall so he could go take care of his problem. I wandered around a little and i couldn't find him. I even back tracked back to the stall I left him at but I couldn't find him. He was like a small child and now i had lost him I was starting to panic.

I tried calling his mobile but there was no answer. I left a message and told him I would be under the Camdon lock bridge but he never  called me back.

####
Instagram

Lyla_flickflack

Liked by Lennon.gallagher, oasis_fan12, Gallagher_anais and 93,547 others

Lyla_flickflack if anyone spots a god like genius can you tell him im here, he's gone wanders again.

View all 2963 comments

Gallagher_Gene did you check under your pillow?

Sam_felt_soft typical guy babe, get him a tracker. 🤣

Oasis_fan12 I'm on my way 😭💕

###

I was waiting for Liam to arrive when i saw a commotion on the other side of the road and someone scream Liam. I smiled as i spotted him on the other side of the road talking to some fans and taking photos. I wandered over to where he was and tried to walk around when he spotted me back.

"Excuses me mate can you let her through?" Liam nodded towards me. The guy smiled and let me through. I walked up to him but still stayed my distance away as he signed some things and took photos with his fans. He was so polite to fans, he always stopped for a chat unless we were super busy but he always made time for people.