The Move

So over the past few weeks me and Liam have been spending more and more time together. Liam had been coming and going while he was on tour and I had been spending all the time I could with him and the boys. Lennon had been working with me a lot on photo shoots and finally him and his mother had decided he would work for my modelling company. We had 3 models as off Lennons joining. Gene was still at school and he was living with Liam, he usually stayed with his mother for one week a month to give me and Liam time alone. He was also planning on starting a band with some of his friends. 

I was out contracting more models in the states and Liam was in Europe playing gigs all month. It was a busy few weeks but finally we got to spend a few work free weeks together.

I was at Liams when he got up and ran upstairs. Before I could blink he was coming back down. "I got a surprise for ya" he smiled. I smiled back. He held his hands behind his back making me smile more. Usually I hate surprises.

"What's this?" i asked looking at the envelope he handed me.

"open it and see." He said. I did as he asked. I was nervous. I could feel the heavy metal inside. As I empted it out i saw the key fall onto my hand as well as a little note.

We're Always on the move these days. Why mot make one more?

I gasped as I read it. It wasn't something I was expecting. It was definitely a surprise.

"I know we haven't spoke about it but I know that we've almost been seeing each other a year. I just though I'd ask." I said. I blinked. "Its ok of you don't wanna, but you should still have a key." He added.

"Liam, it's a beautiful thing to ask but we haven't even been together a full year. Are you sure?" I asked. I thought he was pulling my leg. He smiled. His smile was bright and he lit up the room.

I loved him dearly. I truly never thought I would become this involved in a man like Liam. Not that he wasn't the perfect gentleman. He Was, apart from when he swears, that annoys me. Especially when he does it in front of my mother but he's learning to stop in front of her. Baby steps as they say.

"Positive Ly" he said. I thought for a second. This was crazy. How could I answer.

"Yes" I replied. It was like someone answered for me.

"Yeah" he asked. I nodded slowly.

"Yes" I said. Getting up and hugging him. He laughed as i kissed his lips, I giggled. I couldn't believe this, this was definitely a very out of character thing for me to do. I liked my own space. I liked my own place to get away but Liam made me feel safe and he was away just enough that I did not feel like I was drowning.

"Are we crazy?" I asked him. He smiled.

"I am, still not sure about you thought" I laughed.

"Wait have you asked Gene if it's Ok?" I asked. Liam raised his eyebrows like he was surprised I asked.

"What's it gotta do with him?" Liam asked.

"Liam." I sighed. Putting a hand on his chest.

"What?"

"This is his house too. You can't just ignore how he feels about this." I said. Liam nodded. 

"I want ya here" Liam told me, taking my hand from his chest and kissing it. I loved when Liam did little thing like that. He was very sweet.

"Yes but I don't want to Intrude on Genes space too. He thinks the world of you, don't you think he would feel like I was stealing you" Liam shook his head.

"Gene thinks you're cool" he said. He smiled at me as I looked up at him.

"As do I think he is cool but he might not wanna live under the same roof as me." I said.