The awards

A/N

Hay, so this chapter is mostly about Lyla, it's nothing exciting tbh, I honestly don't know where this story is going, if you have ideas let me know because I'm struggling on trying to figure out where to take this.

################

I arrived at the interview on the sunday afternoon ready and raring to go. I missed interviews and I had a big announcement I was ready to make. After getting in touch with my mother and talking things over I was excited.

I had spoken about this with Liam and we were ready to make the next move. Everything was set. A plan was in motion and I was ready to be me again.

"Lyla Fletcher, you've been in this industry for almost 20 years now. How does it feel to be back after the long break you had?" Harry, my interviewer asked me. I smiled and thought for a second before I answeredm

"It feels good. I'm happy to be back. I missed everything about this, and I'm happy to have my own agency of models that I can now pass my skills onto" I replied.

"How has it been, we know you've been building this company for a few years now but in the last year alone you've gone from one studio to three, and one working model to 9? Is that correct?" He asked.

"yes. It's been a big challenge. But I with the trusted people I have taking this journey with me, it's been a challenge I've managed to achieve. And I'm excited to see this grow further." I said to Harry. He smiled as he checked for the next question.

"I understand one of the models you have taken on this year is Lennon Gallagher, the son of your partner Liam" he said. I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes.

"Yes. Lennon is one of the many talented models we have working with us, weve worked together before and he reminds me a lot of myself, his work ethics for such a young model is amazing and I'm lucky to have him aboard out team" I said trying to keep thing professional.

"Now in the early 2000s you were very young starting out in modelling and in around 2010 you dropped off the map after split with your long term partner. Can you tell us more about that?" He asked. I hadn't spiked about it but if any time was right it was now.

"Me and my partner had a very unhealthy relationship. Especially from his end and at the time I realised that I had been doing this since I was 12 or 13. I needed time to think about that was right for me. The time I had away was more of a mental break than a career move" I replied.

"And now?" He asked.

"Well. Since 2017 I've managed to further my company more than I ever thought I could. Having my mother work with me, I've decided that I want to return to modelling then now is the time for me to make that move again. And so, as of January 2019, I'm officaly returning to my company as co owner and model" I announced with a fat grin on my face. Harry looked like he hit the Jack pot. And actually he had.

"Really? That's great news congratulations" he told me shaking my hand. I nodded.

"Thank you very much." I said.

"Im happy to hear that, you have had an amazing career and I'm sure the future holds many things for you." He said. "What are your plans for the rest of 2018?" He asked.

"Well, my mother is officaly the co owner of the companies and therefore I can take a step back and have the rest of this year to myself, and I'm looking forward to spending it with Liam and getting to spend time with him" I said smiling.

"And last question, three of youre models are up for awards and you are receiving a Fashion icon achievement award. Who is you're fashion icon?"

"My fashion icon would probably have to be either Diana Ross or Twiggy, there styles were amazing and over all iconic" said wrapping up the interview.