Chapter Sixteen

A/N: More smut

Jeremy was having a shitty day. He woke up late with a throbbing headache after having an amazing dream and then had to bustle a grumpy Michael out of bed so they could get to school on time. Then it turned out he had media homework he forgot to do which morphed into his teacher giving a lecture to the entire class about being disappointed in their lack of commitment and everyone glared at Jeremy when they left. He got an assignment in English and history before double maths - his shared class with Michael. They had a formative test which he had actually studied for but he couldn't concentrate because all he could think about was Michael. This wasn't entirely his fault, the teacher arranged the tables so Jeremy was looking at his boyfriend side on. Every time the boy fixed his hair or pushed his glasses up Jeremy would just stop what he was doing and stare. Michael would scribble feverishly onto the paper and smile when he was happy with the result while Jeremy watched and slowly undressed him with his eyes. He was pretty tempted to trace around his boyfriend's body shape but knew that would probably look weird so he didn't. He still wanted to touch him though, almost to the extent where it was physically painful to look at him, but not too painful.

As soon as the bell rang Jeremy jumped up and handed his half-finished paper in.

"Michael, Michael, Michael, can we go straight back to mine now?"

Michael grinned at the boy clutching to his arm, "Oh, I don't know Jer. Sure we can go back to yours but definitely can't guarantee it'll be straight. Actually, I'd be prepared to say it'll be the exact opposite."

Jeremy rolled his eyes, "Michael that wasn't even funny."

"You're laughing internally, I can feel it."

"No, I'm not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Oh, shut up." He pushed Michael against the hallway wall and pressed their lips together.

"Mmph," The taller boy moaned as they pulled apart, "You've never done that before. At school that is."

"Yeah, well I'm feeling horny."

He started dragging Michael by the hand to the parking lot, "Ahh, I see. I'm taking a mental note: Jeremy has to be horny to show affection in public. I'll work on that one."

"Mikey, stop joking around. Let's go!"

Michael chatted about the mixtape he'd made on the trip home. He had it blasting through his cruiser's speakers as Jeremy looked out the window, listening raptly while trying to fight his intense sexual urges. Good thing it wasn't a long drive.

The boys unlocked the front door and went straight to Jeremy's bedroom as Mr Heere wasn't home. Jeremy threw his bag into the corner, spun around and pinned Michael to the door which promptly slammed shut. His hands disappeared up the other boy's hoodie as he kissed forcefully. Michael, although surprised and somewhat delighted by this wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck. It was already feeling steamy and his glasses were pushing painfully into the bridge of his nose but he couldn't care less as he let his bag drop to the floor with a dull thud.

It wasn't too long before Jeremy started tugging on the hoddie that was separating him from Michael's body. He slipped it over the boy's head and removed those annoying glasses. He frowned when he realised that Michael had decided to wear a shirt for once in his life but lunged for his exposed neck anyway, deciding to ignore the surprise obstruction for now.

He sucked Michael's neck roughly, who moaned loudly against the door. He let his arms which had be wrapped around the pudgy waist of his partner fall down below those wide hips and allowed them to grab the boy's ass. This was something a bit new and he took advantage of Michael's sharp intake of air to slip his tongue into his mouth. He squeezed his hands and relished in the sound of Michael's deep moans. He must have been doing okay.