Prolouge

Start: 27/01/18
Published: 27/01/18

They've come this far. They had Minho. Their only task was to run out of the city in safety. The had to carry Newt. He was weak. He was changing. He was becoming one of them. He was becoming a crank.

They ran through the city when they heard a huge crash. The cranks. Lawrence and his gang was attacking the city.

"We were going to break WICKED not the whole damn city" Gally said.

"Gally you have to cover us" Thomas said.

"No just leave me here" Newt said with a weak voice.

"No just give me everything you have and we are going to do this." Thomas said.

"Now run!" Gally said.

Minho and Thomas carried Newt through the city. The cranks were bombing the whole city so the had to be careful.

Suddenly the had to stop because a big group cranks came running. They hide behind a broken wall.

Newt started to cough uncontrollably. They saw his face turn whiter and whiter.

"Minho you have to run. Run to Brenda and get the cure" Thomas said.

Minho just looked at Thomas. He wasn't scared to die he was scared to leave Thomas here watching Newt die or turn into a crank.

"Please Minho" Thomas begged.

"I'll cover you" Gally said preparing the gun.

Minho nodded and they both came through the crowd.

"They came through" Thomas said to Newt.

Newt started to cough again.

"Newt just hold on" Thomas said.

"Thomas..." Newt said.

"I'm here Newt" Thomas said looking at his friend.

"Take this.." Newt said holding a necklace.

"No you are going to survive" Tommy said.

"Take it...." Newt said.

"Newt listen" Thomas said but got interrupted.

"No you listen!!!" Newt screamed then his voice softed. "Take it. Please Thomas. Please!!!!!"

Thomas took the Necklace.

"Thank you" Newt said.

Newt lay there looking at the crank running towards the city. One after one got shoot and those who survived attacked the humans. He counted them and saw people running.

He felt weak. He wanted to scream. He wanted to do something. He wanted to stop the pain flushing through his body. He was afraid. He was afraid of himself.

Thomas understood that Newt was about the fade away. He shook his friend trying to keep him awake.

"Newt. Newt come on we have to move!" Thomas said helping Newt up. "Give me all you have"

Newt tried to stand up. He tried to walk. He fought the pain and Thomas helped him to walk. They came to a empty hall when Newt collapsed on the ground.

"Tommy leave me here" Newt said.

"No!" Thomas screamed.

He tried to help Newt up but they both fell. Suddenly Thomas heard a voice.

"Thomas..." Teresa said through the speakers. "Where ever you are please come back. We have found the cure. You are the cure. Brenda isn't sick anymore because of you. Your blood kills the virus. You can stop this. You can save us all. You can save Newt. All you have to do is come back. "

~~~~~

I post the prologue now but the story isn't going to be continued until I got a few chapter. I have seen the movie on cinema. Who else cried when Newt...
Died.