2. Stay with me

Start: 27/01/18

"Thomas..." Newt whispered before he fell to the ground.

"Newt!!!" Thomas screamed.

He sat down beside his best friend.

"Newt!!! No please. Please!!!" Thomas screamed and shook Newt. "We started this together. Remember. And we are going to end it like that too."

Thomas dropped Newt.

"You said that" Thomas cried. Behind him came Brenda, Minho and Gally running. "You promised me that you were going to be there until the end. But it isn't over yet. And you're gone now"

Thomas were crying while Gally and Minho sat on the other side and Brenda sat beside Thomas and hugged him. They all started to cry over their friend.

"You were the one who always were there for me even when I did something crazy" Thomas said. "You protected and fixed everyone that needed to be fixed. But we never understood that you needed to be fixed too, that you needed more support than any of us"

Brenda hugged him even more and Minho just stared at the body that were laying on the floor.

"We never saw your problems" Thomas continued. "We never understood how broken you were until you said it out loud. I'm sorry that I didn't understand you as you understood stood me. I'm sorry..."

They sat there for some minutes before Thomas realized something.

"Brenda give me the cure" Thomas said.

"Thomas it's too late" Brenda said.

"No give it to me!!!" Thomas shouted.

Brenda gave him the cure and he took out the knife from Newt's chest. He cleaned it and cut himself on the arm. One drop of blood came out and Thomas let that drop fall into the bottle. Then he shake the bottle and put the cure in Newt mouth. 

They waited for some seconds. Suddenly Newt started to change. His eyes became normal and his marks in the face disappeared. He became a normal human again.

"It worked" Brenda said.

Thomas took off one of his shirts and tied it around Newt's chest.

"You are going to be okay" Thomas said.

He stood up and looked at the others.

"Take him to the plane" Thomas said.

"But what about you" Gally asked.

"I am going to finish some unfinished business" Thomas said and loaded the gun.

"You can't go back. They'll kill you" Minho said.

"I have to do it. I have to get some answers. I have to do it for Newt" Thomas said and ran away.

He ran through the city and inside the W.I.C.K.E.D. building. There he found Ava.

"Is it true?" Thomas asked and pointed the gun at Ava. "Could I have saved Newt. Can I stop this"

"Yes" She said. "That's true. You could have saved your friend. You can...."

Thomas heard a shot. Ava's clothes went red before she fell down. Behind Ava was Jason (for you who doesn't know he is a bad guy who hunt the gladers with WICKED) and he pointed the gun towards Thomas.

Jason went closer and closer. Then suddenly Thomas hit the gun out if his hands. They started to fight. When suddenly Jason stuck something in Thomas neck.

Thomas started to fade away and fell on the floor. He tried to reach for the gun beside him when Jason suddenly stepped on his hand.

"You should have run away while you still could" Was the last thing Jason said before Thomas faded away.

~~~~~

Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!

What do you think?
I know it's much like the Death Cure movie but everything is going to change soon....