18. The new group

Start: 02/03/18

Newt sat down beside Alice while she tried to draw the stars. It was hard since her arm was plastered and she was right armed. Then she lay down the book and lay her head on Newt's shoulder.

"Isn't it beautiful" Alice said.

"Yeah it's like magic" Newt answered.

"Newt do you remember your guitar?" Alice asked him.

He thought for a while.

"Yes I do" Newt said.

"Do you remember how stupid you were when we had to leave something because it was to much to carry but instead of the guitar you decided to leave your clothes?" Alice looked at him and giggled.

"Yup I remember that to" Newt said. "Do you know why I did it"

"Why?" Alice asked.

"Because I love when you sing" Newt said.

Alice said nothing. She just looked at Newt and when he turned his head she kissed him.

"You're still stupid" She said after the pulled away. "Did you know that I carried your freaking clothes all the time?"

Newt just laughed and hugged her. They sat there for a while more before they went into Newt's hut to get some sleep.

*****

When Alice woke up Newt was still sleeping. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before she went up. The dreams continued hunting her every night. It was the same dreams. The first was just blurry. She only her people talking but she don't understand what they say.

The second dream is a memory. She've figure out that it was a memory from when W.I.C.K.E.D took Newt. She hear herself screaming and everything. But she always got the feeling that she's missing something. That she's missing the point.

Alice walked to the kitchen. She knew that she isn't allowed to be in the kitchen but they were going to take away the bandages today. She started preparing and cooking when she heard a voice.

"You know that you shouldn't be doing this"

Alice got scared and turned around. She relaxed when she saw who it was.

"Sorry for scaring you" Frypan said.

"It's okay I wasn't expecting someone to be awake that's all" Alice said.

"You are making breakfast even if you isn't allowed to be here?" Frypan said more as a question.

"Yeah but I am careful" Alice said.

"Alice you have a bad arm but you work as much as the others. Or even more" Frypan said. "You have to relax and sleep"

"I know but the thing is that I can't" Alice said. "I have to work because I need a distraction"

"A distraction from what?" Frypan asked.

"Pain" Alice said. "A distraction from the pain"

*****

When Thomas woke up he knew that there were no point of falling asleep again. They kept hunting him every time he closed his eyes so he just lay there and thought about his life. About everyone he lost and everyone who sacrificed themselves for him, for his friends.

About an hour later he started to hear voices from outside and decided to go up. He walked out and looked around when Minho came running towards him.

"Council meeting now" Minho said and Thomas nodded.

They went into the leader hut where all the leaders stood there waiting on them.

"Okay now when we're all here" Vince started. "It's time to reveal our new exploring group"

~~~~~

Yup I'm here and I'm still going on with this story. Even if some people maybe think that this sucks.
What do you think about the new group?
Let me know in the comments!!!