31. Banished

Start: 22/04/18

They all went out. Almost immediately they heard whispers and they noticed the attention they got but it didn't matter. They didn't care.

They went to Minho who sat alone and ate.

"Hi bro" Thomas said.

Minho looked up and was about to say Hi when he suddenly saw Newt.

"Our little shank is awake!" Minho said and hugged Newt.

"You're a bloody shank yourself" Newt said.

They all sat down and talked while they were eating. Suddenly Karl came up to them.

"Hey Alice did you know that people are spreading rumours about you and Newt" Karl asked.

"Yes?" Alice said confused.

"Shouldn't you be kicking someones a$$ for spreading lies?" Karl asked.

"It's not lies" Alice said.

"So you are telling me that you choose him before me?" Karl said.

"Yes so bye bye Karl" Alice said and waved away him.

"This isn't over" He said and walked away.

"Wow he just can't let you go" Sonya said.

"Tell me about it" Alice said.

"Well at least he knows that you busy" Thomas said.

"And it seems like he isn't the only one since there are rumours everywhere" Newt said.

"Who cares" Alice said. "They were all going to find out anyway."

*****

After a long day Newt and Alice sat on their bench and looked at the stars just liked they used to do.

"It's incredible what we have gone through" Newt said.

"But I got a feeling that this is just the beginning" Alice said.

"Whatever the bloody destiny plan for us we will make it through" Newt said.

Alice lay her head on Newt's shoulder.

"It doesn't matter what happens" Alice said. "What matters is here and now"

*****

The week passed and they are were completely normal. Newt and Alice worked together a lot but Alice still had her explorer job that she did once or twice a month. Newt was still worried but didn't show it and showed his trust to her.

After Alice had been on a exploration she went to her hut to grab some clean clothes. But before She went inside someone grabbed her and dragged her behind the huts.

He held her against the wall so that she couldn't move or anything.

"I'm disappointed" Karl said. "You chose a pathetic limping boy over a completely handsome and strong boy like me"

"Let me go" Alice said and tried to get free from  Karl's hard grip.

"No Alice" His face where just inches away from Alice. "I'll make you mine"

And then he kissed her.

Alice took her chance while he was distracted and step on his foot. For a moment he let her go and she started to run. But she didn't get far until he got her leg so that she tripped.

He pulled her up against the wall again. She was about to scream for help when he suddenly held her throat.

"That hurt Alice" Karl said.

"K K Karl let go" Alice struggled.

"There is just one way that I'll let you go" Karl said and went closed her ear. "Kiss me..."

Even with trouble breathing she resisted. She wouldn't do it. Karl was smiling until he realised that she wouldn't kiss him. His smile faded away the moment he realised her decision.

"Fine" Karl said. "I'll do it to you"

And then he kissed her. Again.

But she resisted again. She wouldn't kiss him if it was life and death. She was almost out of air when suddenly Karl flew away and let go of her neck.

Alice fell down on her knees and tried to breathe calmly while Karl got beaten up by Thomas. It seemed like he punched Karl away from Alice. Then she saw Newt coming up towards her.

"Alice are you okay?" Newt asked worried.

She nodded.

"Newt you have to stop them" Alice said. "I don't want Thomas to get hurt"

"I think that's already done" Newt said and when Alice looked towards Thomas and Karl, Vince and Minho had already stopped the fight.

"What the hell is happening?!" Vince asked.

"He kissed her against her will!" Thomas said.

"If I know right she can handle him herself" Vince said.

"Not if he held her throat so that she couldn't breathe" Thomas said.

"That's not true!" Karl said.

"Your little liar!" Thomas said.

"Prove it. Can you prove it" Karl said.

Thomas looked at Alice. She shakes her head when Thomas suddenly saw something.

"What about this?" Thomas said and showed them some marks on Alice neck.

The mark had the shape of a hand. They could see how the neck was irritated by the grip because it was light red.

"Any explanation?" Vince asked and turned around to see that Karl was running away from them. But Minho wasn't long after either.

When Minho came back dragging on Karl Vince had already made a decision.

"That's all I needed to know" Vince said. "Karl you are banished from this place. Forever"

~~~~~

Bye Bye Karl!
Now who is going to miss Karl?
Raise your hand.
And Thanks for reading.