33. War

Start: 11/05/18

They walked through the mountains. It was trees everywhere and it was pretty hard go through the whole thing in a big group.

Alice was one of the last people with Thomas. They walked in silence afraid of saying anything but they all were wondering the same thing.

Who or What are they going to see up there?

They didn't have to walk far to find what they were searching for. Because up in the mountains on a snowy meadow stood about hundreds of WICKED men ready with weapons.

Then out of the crowd stepped a unexpected person out.

"Well look at this" Jason said. "We meet again Thomas"

"How are you still alive?" Thomas asked.

"You better check where I land before you think I'm dead" Jason said.

"What do you want?" Thomas asked.

"I want the cure" Jason said. "I'm still sick remember?"

"And if you don't get it?" Minho asked.

"I'll personally hunt you down" Jason said. "Oh a friend of me want to say hi"

And then out of the crowd came Karl in WICKED clothes.

"Karl?" Alice said.

He slowly looked up and smiled.

"Oh Hi Alice" Karl responded.

"Really? Of all the enemies you chose WICKED. Our worst enemy. And not just us but your own enemy?" Alice said.

"The real enemy is the most powerful one" Karl said.

"Jason leave now! We don't know when the cranks decides to show up" Thomas said.

"The cranks. You mean this cranks" Jason said as the whole group stepped aside.

And behind the were a pile of dead cranks that they could have saved with the cure.

"Your monster" Minho said.

"I only do what I have to" Jason said. "And don't worry. You'll join them too"

Then they fired. The WICKED soldier started to shot at them.

"Now!!!" Brenda screamed.

An other group appeared from behind and started to shot. The killed plenty of WICKED soldiers while the other took cover behind some trees.

"Go!!" Jason screamed. "Go and kill whoever you want to. But bring me Thomas alive!"

They were running in the woods. Hiding and trying to survive. Minho were fighting back. He was one of the few people without weapons but it didn't stop him from taking down every single WICKED guard that came in his way.

Thomas was running through the forest. It reminded him of his days as a runner. He was looking for Jason. It was time. Thomas had to kill him once for all.

Newt were using a long knife and killed the WICKED guards on close distance. He also had some throw knives that he had practice with before and he shot every single one perfect.

Brenda and some other girl were shooting WICKED from distance. But don't go to close because they'll hit you down.

Alice was using her crossbow and shot people. She couldn't take her arrow since it wasn't enough time to prepare it. She shot person after person. Praying for the gods that this will end well for everyone.

It was a blood bath. People were falling from both sides just more or less. It seemed like they were going to win. They took out more and more people than they lost.

But they thought to early because somewhere in the woods Karl was pointing his gun towards Newt who just hit down a guard. Alice saw this and with out thinking she started to run. She knew that she would reach Karl so she ran towards Newt.

But it was to late. Karl pushed the button and the ice cold metallic bullet flew through the air until it hit its target. Blood started to drip down and it got harder to breathe.

It was to late.

~~~~~

We'll standing here and pray for Newt.
Thank for reading this sad chapter.