16. The Leader talk

Start: 26/02/18

They talked for a while before Newt came and sat down behind them.

"Hey" He said. "How are you?"

"Good" Alice said.

"What happened?" Newt asked.

"Someone pointed a arrow against Gally and I pushed him out of the way" Alice said.

"Who shot it?" Newt asked.

"I don't know. It came from the woods" Alice said.

"Are you hurt somewhere" Newt asked worried looking at her. She hid her wounds and smiled at him.

"No I'm fine" Alice said.

"What did the council say" Sonya asked.

"They don't know what to do with her. They are planning on talking with her to" Newt said. "But I'm going to tell them what happened"

"No!" Alice said. "Wait until they want to talk with me. I'll explain that then. But now Gally need to calm down first"

Days went and as Newt said she were in the slammer. Newt and Sonya worked on daytime and on the nights they slept beside the slammer with her even if she insisted.

As day went she got paler and paler. Newt and Sonya noticed it but never mentioned it. Sonya already knew what's going on and she decided to check it later. Newt were suspicious and watched her carefully but Alice hid it well.

After in week it was time for the talk. The leaders were there and Sonya were allowed to be there too. They were in the leader hut. Newt looked at Alice nervously. Vince started to talk.

"Alice you are suspected for pushing Gally when he was about to shoot a crank" Vince said. "Is that true?"

"Yes" Alice said. She felt dizzy and couldn't think clear.

"As I said. She isn't on our side" Gally shouted when Jorge gave him a hard look.

"What do you have in defence?" Vince asked.

"Wrong question" Alice said.

"What"

"You should ask me why I did it" Alice said.

"Then why did you do it" Vince asked irritated.

"Someone shot and arrow against Gally and I pushed him out of the way!!!" Alice said aggressive.

"Liar!!!" Karl said. "Who could someone shoot an arrow at Gally. The cranks?! They are dumb people who doesn't know how to use a knife. And you think that we're going to believe you when you tell us that a crank shoot an arrow?!"

"It doesn't have to be crank" Alice said. "It could have been someone else"

"You mean that there are humans out there working with the cranks and shooting at us?!" Karl said. "Pathetic"

When Alice didn't respond Sonya thought that she didn't know what to say. But when she looked at her she knew that something was wrong. And the next second Alice fainted. Newt caught her before she hit the ground. Sonya ran up to them.

"Alice, Alice can you hear me?" Newt asked.

"Someone get the first aid!" Vince shouted when Teresa went up to Alice.

She looked at her.

"She's pale and weak" Teresa said then she took up on shirt arm and saw the wound.

Sonya gasped when she saw it. It looked terrible. It was over the most of the arm. The infection was big and the wound didn't look better.

"What's that" Newt asked and looked at Sonya. She was about to explain when Karl said something.

"Look at that. She fainted because of a little cut" Karl said.

"Aw come on now?!" Gally sighs which made Sonya furious.

"Do you know what that is?!" Sonya screamed. "It's a stupid wound from that stupid arrow that someone shot at you!!!"

Everyone went silent and looked at her chocked. Even Newt.

"You should be the one with and infected wound. You should be the one who is going to have your arm plastered for days" Sonya continued. "But she took it for you who's acting like a jerk towards her. She couldn't even get the wound checked because you threw her in the stupid slammer!!!"

Gally just looked chocked at her.

"Exactly" Sonya calmed down. "This is all your fault.."

~~~~~

Wow aggressive Sonya but I would actually do the same thing.
What should you have done if it was your friend?
Let me know in the comments!!!
Thanks for reading!!!