10. Familiar faces

Start: 15/02/18

Alice ended up sitting with the other boys talking. At first it was a little bit awkward but then they started to talk as old friends.

"Alice one question why did you wake up so early today?" Thomas said.

"I don't know bad dreams I guess" Alice answered.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Thomas asked.

"I don't remember much. Just a blurry nightmare. I remember hearing myself scream but I don't see anything. The same usual dreams" Alice said.

"If this gets worse you have to tell me" Thomas said. "We leader agreed that you're my responsible from now"

"I promise" Alice said. "Now I need to make breakfast before Dexter wakes up"

"You know that it is his job to" Thomas said.

"Yes but someday maybe he can do that for me" Alice said and walked away.

Newt looked after her.

"Hey earth to Newt" Thomas called.

"Oh I'm sorry" Newt said.

"What is it?" Thomas asked.

"I can't explain it" Newt said and looked at Alice. "But she remind me of someone important to me Thomas. She reminds me of her in so many ways"

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked.

"I remember two girls. A blond girl and a black haired girl. I don't remember their faces exactly because the always had a scarf that covered everything except the eyes. The blonde girl has eyes like me. She was my sister but the other girl, she was some kind of friend to us and her eyes was so brown that it sometimes felt like she was looking inside you soul"

Newt took a deep breath.

"The last thing I remember was them screaming my name, they tried to reach me when some W.I.C.K.E.D guards dragged me away" Newt said. "Someone hit me in the head. I was unconscious but I could still hear them scream my name"

"I'm so sorry Newt" Thomas said.

"That's not the worst part Thomas" Newt said. "I don't even know where they are or even if they're still alive"

"It must be hard Newt but please don't go out there again" Thomas said. "Stay here and be with us. Promise me that"

"I promise..." Newt said.

They talked when one after on woke up. They were all happy to see Newt awake. Thomas showed Newt around when they heard someone shouting their name.

"Newt!" Minho came running. "You're awake you shank"

Minho hugged Newt.

"It's bloody good to see you to Minho" Newt says and hugs him back.

They all started to talk about old memories and what happened after Newt's action trying to kill himself. The day were wonderful now when their friends was back.

Later that evening they had a fire ceremony for Newt. It was a wonderful night. Newt loved everything but he decided to sneak to a more quiet place just for some fresh air. He went to the beach. And there he found Alice sitting on a bench.

"May I sit here?" Newt asked.

"Sure" Alice said and moved a little bit.

They sat quiet for a moment before Alice spoke up.

"Shouldn't you be at the ceremony?" Alice asked.

"Well I needed some fresh air" Newt said. "It's a little bit to much for the first night"

"Well this is the perfect place for some fresh air" Alice says. "I go here every night just to watch the stars on the sky"

"They are beautiful" Newt said."This is beautiful"

"Um.." Alice agreed.

Then she stood up.

"What about this. We go back to your ceremony and tomorrow night I can show you another thing" Alice said.

"Like what?" Newt asked.

"That's a secret" Alice said and reached out her hand. "Do we have a deal?"

"Deal" Newt said and took her hand.

She dragged him up and they ran back to the ceremony hand in hand.

~~~~~

Why can't there be guys as hot as TBS or Dylan O'brien at my school?
Someone please answer me.
Well thanks for reading!!!!