32. Exploring the mountains

Start: 02/05/18

Weeks went and finally they had some drama free days. Karl was now gone and they continued with life. But nothing of this would last long. It was all about to change.

They were exploring at the mountains when someone suddenly found something interesting. The moment Thomas and Minho got a closed look at it all the explorer were told to cancel their exploring.

The thing they found was a bit of clothes. With the WICKED sign on.

*****

"Okay what are we going to do?" Thomas asked the leaders. "If WICKED is out there we have to stop them"

"We don't know for sure if they're out there" Gally said. "It could be something from before"

"But we have to be careful" Minho said. "WICKED isn't someone you afford to  fail with"

They didn't talk for to long. This was going to be a secret because they didn't want to worry the people if it wasn't necessary.

Thomas meet Alice long after.

"Any news?" She asked.

"Not really" Thomas said.

"I still wonder where does cranks went" Alice said. "We haven't seen them in weeks"

"Well whatever they do now I hope it doesn't involve eating humans for lunch" Thomas said which made Alice laugh.

"What are you two shanks talking about?" A voice from behind asked.

They turned and saw Minho walking towards them.

"We are talking about how...." Alice got interrupted.

"How bloody flawless I am?" Newt said from behind.

"Nah more of how good life would be without sassy Minho" Thomas joked.

"Poor people" Minho said. "I feel pity for does who doesn't have the chance to see such amazingness"

"You mean happy people?" Alice joked.

They all laughed except for Minho.

"Well happy to not see you" He fired.

"Hey!" She said while the others continued laughing.

Suddenly a explosion was heard from the mountains. The ground was shaking and it was hard to stay steady.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Newt asked.

"We have to gather everyone now!" Thomas said.

They all gathered around the leaders. They were all upset and confused about the whole explosion thing.

"Listen up everyone!" Vince said. "We have trying to have peace in this months but something has come in out way."

Vince nodded at Jorge. Jorge understood what he was going to do.

"We have found signs of WICKED" Jorge said and people started to whisper. "They are threatening our peace and we need to stop them"

"We are going to need volunteers" Vince said. "We need a lot of people in the mountains right now so go and prepare"

"Those who doesn't follow us stay here" Jorge said. "And build this place safer than ever"

"We are leaving in an hour so get prepared because the day is going to be long" Vince said.

*****

Alice were packing some things into her backpack when Newt came in.

"Hi" Newt said.

"Hi" Alice responded while she took a bottle of water into her bag.

"What do you think that we are going to find out there" Newt asked.

"Something terrible" Alice said and sunk down.

"We better go they are waiting for us" Newt said.

Alice nodded and went to Newt. Everyone was standing outside waiting for instructions.

"Ok Explorers and more" Thomas said and everyone went quiet. "We are going to go together. No small groups or alone walking."

"We don't know what's out there" Minho said. "But we have to stay together. If it is what we think it is we have to stay strong and prepared on any"

"Good now we had a little speech" Vince said. "It's time to go to the mountains"

And with does words they all took off with the same thought in mind.

Who is going to die tonight?

~~~~~

Another chapter out.
What do you think is in the mountains?
Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading!!!