14. Keep it Secret

Start: 20/02/18

When Alice woke up she felt a pair of strong arms around her. She turned around and saw Newt sleeping so peaceful and innocent. She turned around and lay there when she felt his arms tightener around her. She turned around again and saw Newt awake smiling at her.

"Good morning Beautiful" Newt said which made Alice blush.

"Good morning Newt" Alice said. "Did you sleep good?"

"Yes I did" Newt said. "And you?"

"I actually did" Alice said.

"Good. Because you're going to sleep here from today" Newt said.

"Sure" Alice said. "But now I need to go and make breakfast"

She stood up when she felt Newt pull her back and hug her tightly.

"Can you lay here with me love?" Newt whispered into her ear.

"Do I have any choice?" Alice asked.

"Not a single one" Newt said which made Alice giggled.

"Newt..." She suddenly said. "Can we keep this secret?"

"What?" Newt asked confused.

"Us, can we keep it secret" Alice explained.

"Why" Newt asked.

"I'm not ready to tell them  yet" Alice said. "Please..."

Newt though for a while.

"Sure as long as you're mine" Newt said.

They just lay there for a while when Alice suddenly sat up.

"Newt I really need to go now. But you can lay here" She said. "If I don't go up now you'll fix the breakfast by yourself"

She went up and was heading out when she felt Newt's hand. He pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on the front head.

"You're not going anywhere without me" Newt said.

Alice smiled and they headed out together. Outside they saw Thomas doing some stuff. When he saw them he went towards them.

"Good morning" Thomas said. "Alice I was a little bit worried for you"

"Why?" Alice asked.

"Because you didn't wake up early today. I was worried that something has happened to you" Thomas said. "But it's good to know that you slept well today"

"Yeah" Alice said. "But now I'm late with the breakfast"

"Do you want help" Thomas offered.

Alice was about to answer when Newt interrupted her.

"She already got help" Newt said. "I'm going to help her"

"Okay but if you need something just say it" Thomas said and walked away.

"You didn't have to do that" Alice said to Newt while they walked towards the kitchen.

"What?" Newt said innocent.

They made a simple breakfast to everyone. Newt helped just a little since he didn't know what to do but they were ready for breakfast in perfect time.

Later that day Newt had to go to a leader meeting so Sonya and Alice worked together at the berries. At first it was quiet until Sonya spoke.

"Alice I need to tell you something" She said and Alice stopped working.

"What is it?" Alice asked.

"We've meet before" Sonya said.

"I know. We meet each other yesterday" Alice said confused.

"No I mean before you turned into a crank" Sonya said. "It was you, me and my brother"

Then Alice understands everything.

"You're the sister..." Alice said. "You're the sister. You're his sister"

"Who" Sonya asked.

"You don't remember?" Alice asked.

"I barely saw his face. He always covered it with a scarf" Sonya said.

"Sonya you're Newt's sister" Alice explained.

"Wait Newt?!!" Sonya shouted.

"Yes..." Alice said.

"He's alive..." Sonya said.

"We all are" Alice said. "Are you going to tell him"

"I don't know. Should I?" Sonya asked.

"He has the right to know" Alice said.

"You're right" Sonya said.

They started to explain what happened with them and talk about old memories. Now when they knew that they were all alive they could relax.

"So what about you and Newt?" Sonya suddenly said.

"What?!" Alice said surprised.

"You guys were together before and I've seen how he looks at you" Sonya said.

Alice blushed and quickly changed subject. She didn't want to tell Sonya yet.

That evening Sonya told Newt and Newt couldn't be happier to know that she was alive.
The following days they talked with each other a lot. Sometimes with Alice and sometimes without. Sometimes they talked about Alice in secret. They talked about the reason that she disappeared and the reason that she might disappear again if she remember.

~~~~~

Hello my Runners and you who's not.
I hope you don't think I forgot.
So thank you for reading and say goodbye!!!!