26. Continue

Start: 05/04/18

Now you might wonder why Newt is ignoring Alice. I'll tell you.

When he woke up he saw that Alice already gone. He changed clothes and went out. He saw that some people had  already woken up. He walked around when he heard Thomas and Alice voices. He was waiting outside when he heard them talk.

At first it was just murmurs when he suddenly heard one sentence which turned his world upside down.

"I'll always protect you Alice" Thomas said.

And when Newt looked inside the door he saw Alice and Thomas hug. And not in a friendly way.

Newt ignored Alice the past three days. The first day Alice tried to talk with Newt but he just told her to sleep in her own hut tonight and she did it. Newt saw when she took her things and went inside her own hut. It just reminded him of last time they had a fight.

But today Alice got tired. When Newt stood alone on the beach she went up to him.

"What's wrong with you?!" Alice asked.

"What do you mean?" Newt said innocent.

"What do I mean. What about the ignoring Alice process the past three days" Alice asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Newt said and started to walk away.

"Fine walk away as you always do. Walk away from all your problems" Alice said.

Newt froze and turned around and walked towards her.

"Well let me tell you something" Newt said. "I don't run away from my problems. I ignore cheaters"

"What?!" Alice shouted.

"I know your little secret Alice" Newt said. "I heard you and Thomas. I know everything. And I can't continue like this. I break up with you Alice. I just can't continue like this. I just can't believe that you did it. I just can't..."

"Thomas is my Brother!!!" Alice shouted.

"What?" Newt asked confused.

"I tried to tell you earlier but you didn't listen" Alice said. "But you're right. I can't continue with this. I can't continue being with someone who doesn't trust me"

And with does word Alice ran away. Newt stood there completely frustrated. She was already gone and he was screaming at himself inside his head. He was stood there and dragged his hair while he were screaming inside his head.

"Why am I so stupid!!!" He thought. "What have I done?! Why didn't I run after her and grab her hand trying to explain everything"

He got interrupted by someone calling his name.

"Hey Newt!!!"

It was Thomas. He came towards Newt very furious.

"What did you do to Alice?!" Thomas asked. "Why is she heading towards the mountains all by herself?!"

"What?" Newt asked confused.

"We saw Alice. Running all by herself towards the forbidden mountains" Thomas explained.  "Minho went after her Newt. But it's a dangerous place it might be cranks there. Some of them are going to get hurt"

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.
And Newt's day was today. May we all pray
"Good we're all bloody inspired"
Was this chapter good or to over dramatic?
Let me know in the comments.