10- So Nice to See You

After dropping the girl off at the hospital, Annabelle first made her way to a gas station. She filled her car up, grabbed some snacks, then hit the road again. What she wants to do the minute she gets back to the chapel is tell Kevin how she really feels. Make things right. 

    "Will that be all today?" the clerk asked and Annabelle nodded. She began pulling out money until someone walked up next to her. 

     "That won't be necessary." Annabelle froze, not knowing what to do at all. This is it. He found her. Which meant he could find Kevin. She looked up at the cashier who's eyes were now black. "You're dismissed." The demon walked out of the station, and was gone in a second. Annabelle waited for Crowley to do something. Anything. "Are you going to talk?" 

     "Well, what am I supposed to say?" Annabelle asked keeping her eyes on her hands. 

     "'So nice to see you', 'I missed you so much, Crowley', even 'Hello' would suffice. Just don't be quiet," Crowley said as he put his hands in his pockets.

     "Okay," Annabelle nodded. She turned, punching him in the face and making him stumble back a good foot. 

     "Bloody hell, that's not what I meant," Crowley said checking his nose for blood. Annabelle pulled out the demon knife, and pinned Crowley against the counter. She had the blade at his throat in a second. 

     "Give me one good reason to not slit your throat right now," Annabelle demanded. 

     "You won't survive either," Crowley stated calmly. 

     "And what's so bad about that?" Annabelle asked tilting her head to the side. 

     "You'll go to Purgatory, not Hell," Crowley stated. Annabelle stared at him, then moved the knife away from his neck. She turned, thinking about what would happen if she did go to Purgatory. She was told it was horrible, yet she couldn't decide whether or not it was such a bad thing. Crowley dies, Kevin lives. "Hesitant, are we?" 

     "I'm thinking of a way to tell you to get yourself out of my body without it sounding as wrong as it already does," Annabelle said making a smirk form on Crowley's face. 

     "Well, gladly, I would just have to follow the proper steps of reproduction first," Crowley stated. Annabelle pretended to gag, then stood up straight again. 

     "Get your nasty ass soul out of mine, it doesn't like mingling," Annabelle said crossing her arms. 

     "Under one condition," Crowley stated making Annabelle groan. "No, it's a good deal. Believe me." 

     "What? What could you possibly offer that I would take up?" Annabelle asked making Crowley furrow his eyebrows. 

     "How about I take the bits and pieces of me out, and put the bits and pieces of you back in," Crowley said making Annabelle's eyes widen. 

     "You have part of my soul in yours?! Are you trying to kill me!?" Annabelle yelled, clearly mad now. 

      "No, of course not. Just trying to make us even, love," Crowley said, the smirk back on his face again. Annabelle thought about it, then shrugged. 

      "I want it in paper," she said causing Crowley to roll his eyes. "There is no argument in that, I am not kissing you." 

     "I'm offended," Crowley said. Annabelle glared at him, then Crowley sighed. He pulled a contract out of his coat, letting it fall from his hands. He still held the top as the contract rolled to the wall that was ten feet away. Annabelle sighed, and leaned her head back. 

     "Could you be anymore extra?" she asked looking at Crowley again. 

     "Extra is in my DNA, darling," Crowley smirked. Annabelle sighed, waving her hand at him and beginning to walk to the door. She froze as she heard a gust of wind, and looked behind her again to see the contract gone. 

      "What the hell?" Annabelle mumbled in disbelief. 

      "Seems as though I'm rubbing off on you, literally," Crowley stated making Annabelle looked at him. 

      "So is the deal still you give me my full soul back in exchange for yours?" Annabelle asked swallowing the lump in her throat. "No dying in ten years. I still get to go to Heaven?" 

     "Fine," Crowley grumbled. "You have yourself a deal." 

     "Oh god, I'm washing my mouth out with bleach after this." 

          *****

     Kevin sat in the chapel focused on the book he had gotten from the library. He didn't really remember the title, and he didn't really care. He was getting bored and worried about where Annabelle was. She had been gone for two days, and she told him to call the cops and send them to the warehouse if she was gone for more than two. 

     That's when a twig outside broke making his head snap up. He closed the book, and slowly got up from his seat. He ran to the corner where the weapons were, and grabbed the holy water gun. He aimed it at the door as he waited for it to open. The knock he and Annabelle created rang in his ears, making relief flow through his body. He set the water gun down, and opened the door. 

     "Were you gonna shoot me with holy water?" Annabelle asked making Kevin nod slightly. "Well, not much luck would come out of it. How was your time alone?" Annabelle asked walking past Kevin and into the chapel. 

     "Good. I read like four books and went to the coffee shop almost everyday," Kevin said almost sounding like he was complaining. 

     "Did you miss me that much?" Annabelle asked chuckling a bit. 

     "I missed having company," Kevin said making Annabelle nod slightly. 

     "Well, there's no possible way anything could stop me from sleeping right now. I'll talk to you in the morning," Annabelle said beginning to walk to the room where the beds were. She paused as she took her jacket off and thought back to the dream where they were married. Where she was happy. 

     She turned to see Kevin sitting back down in one of the pews. Her heart pounded, making her mentally groan. Annabelle walked forward, leaned down behind Kevin, and placed a kiss on his cheek. She took a few steps backward, then started walking to her bed again. 

     Kevin glanced behind him as he watched Annabelle crawl into one of the beds. Her smiled lightly, then looked back at his book. He knew he could have her, and he knew how to get her. He just had to keep doing what he was doing. 

~*~

new one. i'm writing again.
yeet. 

bye, peeps.