12- We Need to Talk About Kevin

Based off of 8.01

~*~

     Annabelle sat in the coffee shop with the book she had from the library in her hand. She flipped the page and saw the barista set down the cup of coffee for her. Annabelle nodded a thank you with a smile, then went back to reading. At some point she got bored, so she paid and left. Repeat that for about a month and that's what Annabelle's life was. Along with Kevin's. Usually they switch off weeks. 

     There was one week where they both stayed in the chapel and didn't do anything because there was a hunter in town there to kill a shape shifter. It was hard for Annabelle to not jump in, but she had to stay off the radar. She walked back to the chapel and used the knock. A second later the door opened and Annabelle walked in. 

     "Thanks. Anything fun happen yet?" Annabelle asked and Kevin shook his head. 

     "Nothing besides me being lonely," Kevin said and Annabelle nodded. 

     "Great to know, thanks," Annabelle said sitting in a pew. "So, it's been a year. I think we should start looking for a, I don't know, nicer place to hide out." 

     "Like where? There is no where else," Kevin said and Annabelle sighed. 

     "That's not what I'm saying," she said. She was going to start talking again until the sound of a car engine stopped her. She looked at Kevin who started walking to the corner to grab the water gun that had borax in it. Annabelle rushed to the back room where she grabbed a silver knife and holy water. She hid around the corner, nodding a Kevin. The lock picked on the door, and Annabelle breathed in. Sam and Dean walked around the corner, and Kevin turned squirting borax at them. 

     "Stop! Stop! Not Leviathans. It's us," Dean said. Kevin lowered the water gun and Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows. 

     "What the hell happened to you guys?" Kevin asked. 

     "Wait," Annabelle said walking around the door she was behind. She threw holy water at both of them. Then she opened their hands and pressed silver against them. "Okay, continue." 

     "Cliff Notes? I went to Purgatory. Sam hit a dog," Dean said and Annabelle shrugged. 

     "For real?" Kevin asked and Dean looked at him with a knowing look. "You want some towels?" Annabelle threw towels at them, then went to the door and locked it again. 

     "Who taught you all this?" Dean asked as him and Sam followed Kevin down the aisle. 

     "God mostly. A little bit of it was Annabelle," he said making her roll her eyes. 

     "God taught you how to trap demons?" Sam asked in disbelief. 

     "Technically, yeah," Annabelle said walking to the group. 

     "Wait, wait, hold on. Crowley kidnapped you, I saw that. But then you left a message saying you escaped. How?" Sam asked confused. 

     "Well... First he took me to a warehouse. There was a tablet there, like the last one," Kevin said as he remembered the day. 

     "Wait, there's another tablet? So another Word of God," Dean stated. 

     "Yes," Annabelle answered with a nod. 

     "How many Words of God are there?" Dean asked confused. 

     "I just became a Prophet, like, a year ago," Kevin said making Dean nod slightly.