Crazy, stupid, love. (taylor caniff )

Love, a simple one word that can have so much emotion and feelings.

They said it's hard to fall in love and even harder to run away from love.

He was simply someone I couldn't run from, he was that one person that would call me beautiful without even seeing me.

He was my bestfriend.

When I said bestfriend I mean that bestfriend that knew everything about you and stilled love you.

Oh so it's crazy having a guy as a bestfriend?

Well think again. I have a guy bestfriend.

Well I use to.

If I could forget everything I would. Then I wouldn't.

He gave me life when there was no life to live. He gave me hope when there was no hope at all. He gave me his everything and I gave his mine.

Expect one thing we were bestfriends.

I ran away from my everything. I chased my stars away, I chased the only person I loved away. Let me tell you my story before and after everything

CHAPTER 1.

I'm Leah star.

My bestfriend is Taylor caniff.

I'm a normal teen.

I have long brown hair with baby blue eyes. I'm that kinda girl that believes in you when nobody else will. I'm that kind of girl that believes in what's right, I'm that kinda girl that will make you laugh even when you can't.

•LEAH POV•

"OMG did you see her face when you said no? It was the best face ever!" My bestfriend Taylor said.

"no, but I wasn't going to do it when I didn't know how!" I said.

"your like the funniest person alive, and your the best person ever!" Taylor said.

Taylor is literally so funny. He's becoming really popular on social media! I've been his bestfriend since 5th grade and were in are junior year in Highschool. So I'm 17 and he's 18 because he got held back a year.

He could quit if he wanted to but he said he wouldn't because I will have nobody but him. I have a girl bestfriend but Taylor comes first because I just meet her last year.

Taylor and me act like girlfriend and boyfriend.

I like the way it is, and were not going to push it to the fact were are friendship would end. I couldn't bare to loose Taylor.

I've had feelings for Taylor ever since we became bestfriends! I Remember the first day we meet

"dude, leave her alone" Taylor said to Kyle. A kid that use to pick on me.

Taylor helped me up after that. And Kyle never bothered me again. Me and Taylor talked that day. All day at recess and he even bought us a Popsicle!

"hey, im Taylor, I weird and funny and I could care less about school!" Taylor said.

He was the cutest 5th grader ever.

His braces were so cute and still are.

Ever since that day I had Taylor by my side. I loved him so much and I care for him so much.

We never ever fight unless it's over something stupid. Not to long ago I dated Kyle. Only for 3 weeks.

I couldn't bare to love anybody more than I love Taylor. We always joke around about getting married to each other.

Wouldn't that be perfect? Yeah I know right!

"LEAH, STOP FUCKING DAY DREAMING ABOUT ME" I hear Taylor scream at me.

"k No silly, I was just thinking about when we first meet" I said.

"awuh, Leah, I remember that day so perfect. I'm so glad your my bestfriend and I wouldn't want it any other way."

*TAYLORS POV*

Me and my bestfriend Leah were sitting in class when she told the teacher No, and that she wasn't going to do it.

We were now walking back home and talking about this.

Leah was day dreaming I don't know what about, but she's really pretty when she daydreams!

"LEAH, STOP FUCKING DAYDREAMING ABOUT ME" I screamed at her making her break her thoughts!

"I was just thinking about how we first meet" she said.

Oh yeah, that was the day I meet the love of my life, who had to be my bestfriend. Leah isn't like any other girls, there something special about her.

We both got home and yes were neighbors so I just stay at her house most of the time.

My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Is this Taylor caniff? The Famous youtuber and viner?" The person said threw the phone.

"yeah, it's me" I said.

"how would you like going to magcon? It's a meet and greet convention so you could meet your fans and go on tour, everything will be paid for And you'll meet all the other famous viners! Like Cameron Dallas And jack and jack." The person said.

"I would love to do that." I said.

"good, I'll call back later when I have your plane tickets and the place" and the person hanged up.

I didn't really realize this, but I just made the biggest but yet best mistake of my life.