Fights

*JACK POV*

Taylor and Leah should be here any minute now.

It worries me knowing she's alone with Taylor.

Taylor doesn't know, that I know he likes Leah.

I know there bestfriends and I can't break friendship, but I'm her boyfriend. Taylor should leave her alone.

I don't wanna start anything, but if he doesn't leave Leah alone, then I'll do something, no it isn't right of me to come between friendship.

But I love Leah.

Taylor likes Leah, I like Leah, but who does Leah like? Does Leah like me?

I never had time to ask her this question.

Does Leah like Taylor, as much as Taylor likes her?

I hear a car pull up to the house.

Bart friend owns this house and he said we could stay here for the days that were staying.

Since we want to take a break and do magcon, were staying in Dallas for 2 weeks.

Giving me and Leah plenty enough time to be together.. Without Taylor.

Taylor walks in the house with Leah on his back.

What the hell.

When Leah saw me she jumped off of Taylor's back and kissed his cheek and came over to me.

I embraced her into a hug. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started to kiss her.

Tonight I'm going to take her out to the movies. Only if she wants to.

"wanna go watch the fault in are stars tonight?" I asked Leah once I put her down.

"Awuh, I would love to, but Taylor asked me before we came in." Leah said.

I shot Taylor an evil glare

"Dude, will you give me some alone time with my girlfriend? Seriously bro, leave her alone or Else!" I said walking closer to Taylor.

"or else what?" Taylor said.

I went to punch Taylor, but Leah must of stepped in between us, I hit Leah instead of Taylor.

Leah was on the ground Crying.

Taylor slammed me against the wall and punched me in the jaw.

He ran over to Leah and picked her up and carried her into a bedroom down the hall.

I seriously fucked up.

*LEAH POV*

Jack was getting ready to hit Taylor, and I wasn't gonna let that happen.

Sorry jack, taylor comes first.

I got right in between them before jack hit Taylor, jack raised his fist up going for Taylor's mouth, I stepped in and jack hit me instead.

Worst of all, right where I got my fucking stitches.

I laid on the floor, crying.

I can Here someone shoving someone into the wall, I looked up and it was Taylor shoving jack into the wall.

Taylor ran over to me and lifted me up, taking me to a bedroom down the hall.

"Leah, I'm so sorry!" Taylor said pacing back and forth in the room. I could tell Taylor was mad.

His fist clenched together, his pacing back and forth, and his voice sounds like it's gonna blow steam out of it any minute now.

I'm really glad Taylor did was he did.

Jack shoulda never went after Taylor.

I don't plan on talking to jack for awhile.

He should be apologizing to me.

My face is in so much pain right now, I fill like I'm gonna pass out.

I look up and Taylor isn't in the room no more.

There's only one place he could be, wherever jacks at.

I here yelling and things breaking in the room me and Taylor just came out.

Taylor and jack were fighting again.

Taylor was on top of jack, punching him.

I started screaming.

I'm so sick of this.

"STOP, PLEASE STOP!" I screamed making them both stop. Tears were running down my face, maybe even a little blood, my face hurts like hell and there not helping.

Taylor tried to say something, but I ran out the front door.

I'm so sick of the drama.

I have to tell Taylor and jack who I really want.

I don't really care if Taylor doesn't fill the same way about me. I have to tell him.

I can't keep holding this in, I won't keep my feelings away anymore.

Taylor's my bestfriend. I want him to be more than that.

It's so crazy, it's so stupid, but then again, it's love.

I walked about 5 blocks away from the house.

I here footsteps coming closer, you would think it would be my boyfriend, but no, it Taylor, I'm pretty happy about that.

I was so pissed, Taylor had blood coming from his nose, causing me to run up to him, I can't stay made at Taylor forever, no, but I really have to get this off my chest.

Taylor I have a question to ask you.

"What is it?"

My heart started racing, but I had to do it.