Try harder.

*TAYLORS POV*

Its now time to get off the plane. Leah was still a sleep. Of course, this child can sleep during a tornado.

I know exactly how to wake her up. I started flicking her face with my hand, I use to do this to wake her up.

"Tay-lorr, STAWWP." She said Taking my hand and pushing it away.

For some reason it made me smile the way she said Taylor. I miss her. She finally got up.

"It's time to get off" I said

"Finally, I get to see jack" she said

"What is jack to you?" I asked.

"Honestly, company to keep things off my mind. He was where you were at 7 months ago. My bestfriend." She spoke softly.

"You replaced me?" I asked in a joke way.

"I've done more than replace you, I have no pictures of you, I burnt my bed covers, I burnt the roses, the ring, the memories, I wish I can burn you, but ya know." She said laughing.

"I wish I can burn myself sometimes." I said.

Just because I'm a boy doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I felt so hard for Leah, but I'm force to move on and watch her be happy. I did it all my life, looks like I'm gonna have to do it again.

We got off the plane and Into the cab, I miss Shawn so much. His new song is amazing.

Leah was on the left, jack in the middle, and I was on the right.

I know, I know, I beat the crap out of him to stay away from Leah, but know he's her "boyfriend/bestfriend" and I'm the jerk that just beat the shit out of him.

We got to the hotel, and I was shocked who was there.

"Leslie? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Leah she was so kind and she told me that you guys are staying here, and that I should have you around during the months of the baby." She said.

I turned around to look at Leah, she has a fake smile and I knew I was gonna kill her.

"Awuh, Leah, you shouldn't" I said totally faking the whole thing.

"But, I had to" she said coming over and giving me a pat on the shoulder.

Great, I was forced to be stuck with Leslie, even though I don't like her. It was just a one time okay, two time thing to get my mind off Leah. I never thought I would get her pregnant. It honestly seem so crazy.

I'm force to be happy with another girl when I only want to be happy with Leah.

Leah and jack went to the elevator, I quickly grabbed my stuff and followed. I don't want anything to do with Leslie, and I'm gonna tell her that.

Leslie followed quickly behind. I can't even stand being around her, I know I had sex with her and know it's my job to be with her.

I can't believe I've done this to Leah.

*LEAHS POV*

Leslie's scent, eyes, hair, basically everything makes me want to puke. I still love taylor, but it's time he man up and faced the fact that he's having a baby, I know why he did. It's just I wish everything was the way it was before me and Taylor started dating.

I wouldn't to kiss Taylor more than anything. Knowing I have jack and he had Leslie is the only thing stopping me.

Jack wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest, I'm to short for his shoulder, sadly. This is my dream, but sadly, it's with the wrong boys. I know it's wrong leading jack on, so that's why tonight I'm gonna breakup with him, I mean we're not a thing, I just want to make things clear that we're just bestfriends.

We got into the hotels and looked at our schedule, Leslie and mahogany share a room, carter and Aaron. The jacks and Dillon, Matt and Shawn then Cameron and Nash, and then me and Taylor. Wait me and Taylor. Oh god no.

Jack didn't look happy, but I'm done with both of them and this drama.

Since I share a room with Taylor, this is going to be hard. I'm gonna tell him that I want him back and I missed him. I invited jack to come in the room.

He came 5 minutes later and I can tell Taylor is annoyed, but he won't be for long.

"Jack, this has been on my mind. Your my bestfriend, that's it. I love you, but I just want to be friends" I said jack smiled and he totally understand everything. Taylor looked shocked.

"Taylor, I want to try this again." I said.

He ran and hugged me. At that moment I knew that no matter what Taylor will forever be my Prince Charming to my fairy tale story.