Everythings changed.

*LEAH POV*

It's been 2 long weeks since things went down hill for me and Taylor.
No, we haven't talked, and no we're not dating.

Where has Taylor been theses past 2 weeks? I don't even know, i do know he's had about 2 parties. I've seen girls walk out every morning. I know what there doing, I'm not dumb, no, I don't mind, but yes it does hurt.

I bet your wondering what's going on with me and jack G. Well I guess we're dating. I mean, we kiss, hug and do everything together.

People were kinda thrown off between what happen with me and Taylor, no, I didn't tell the fans, but they were many stupid rumors, I told his family and my family, my family loves jack, and I'm quite happy with that.

Me and jack even model together, everybody loves the way we look together, even i do.

I'm barley with the "magcon" boys. I hang out with carter, cam, Nash, and Hayes. Jack stays with them a lot.

But this week the jacks are going to magcon and yes I'm going. This means I have to be face with Taylor, and be face with what we use to be.

Taylor texts me almost everyday. I can't answer them, yes, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him. It's always a simple "hi" or "best friends or nah?"

Anyways, jack came over to help me pack. He's so sweet when he does things like this, he brought my bag over to me and we started putting my clothing in.

Jack showed me a tweet Taylor tweeted, it said "I'll fly you over here😘" to Ashly.

"He lost someone really beautiful!" Jack G said to me.

"Awuh, your so sweet!" I said and hugged him.

I pulled out my phone to take a picture. I leaned to were my back was on his chest, he rested his chin on my head, we both smiled.

I sent it to him and he posted it on ig and said "jack Gilinsky: Helping this beauty pack @LeahStarr 😍😘" I liked it.

Jack doesn't really like Taylor, considering the whole fight thingy.

I posted the photo of me and jack on twitter.

"@Leahstarr: Packing with Bae, He's amazing @jackGilinsky ❤️😏"

He rt it, and kissed me cheek.

We went to load them into his vehicle, considering he's taking me to the airport and hopefully we can sit by each other on the plane.

On the way out we spotted Taylor putting his stuff in his car, we're gonna be all together for 2 weeks.

He looked at me and I looked back.

I quickly turn away to jack and told him thank you.

Jack hugged me and kissed my forehead, are moment was interrupted when I heard a girls voice.

"Here Taylor, I'll miss you so much babe" she said coming over and giving him back his shirt, it was a blonde headed girl. It stung like hell, but i was faced with it.

"Come on jack, let's go to the airport" I said before kissing his cheek again, he pulled me closer and he kissed my lips, it was the best thing ever.

I quickly smiled and enter jack Truck.

Taylor car quickly pulled behind us, I guess that bitch of a girl is staying there. Whatever, I scooted over to where I was beside jack, he took my hand into his. I actually love jack.

*TAYLORS POV*

Longest 2 weeks of my fucking life. I can't stand not seeing Leah or looking at Leah, she was something I had, I try hooking up with other girls but none of them makes me feel the way Leah does.

Fuck them, fuck feelings, fuck jack, fuck life.

The only thing I have to look forward to is magcon, I'm gonna get Leah back, I don't give a damn if she's with jack, I had her first.

"Leslie had me my bag" I told the girl I brought home last night.

We ended up having sex, and I feel awful about it, I've been trying to forget about Leah but it's not fucking working.

I have Leah notifications turned on for twitter, so, she's going to magcon with jack? Great if I see then kiss I'm gonna beat the shit out of him.

There in each other's bios and it's so damn cute, if I can't have Leah, then I would want her as a bestfriend at least.

I went to put all my bags in my car to be greeted by jack and Leah putting her stuff in his truck, he carried it out.

She looked at me, but then quickly looked away.

Leslie brought my other bag out and said shit, wish she understand that we're not a thing.

I watched jack and Leah get closer. They kissed and got into jacks truck. I then got into my car, and they pulled out, so did I.

Since magcon is in Canada, we're staying there for 2 week.

Jack truck pulled up to the airport, I parked my corvette beside his.

He stepped out getting Leah's bags, Leah followed behind him.

"Yo Taylor, what's up" jack Said before we bro hugged, Leah waved at me and said "hi"

Jack went over and kissed her cheek, she blushed like crazy.

It's so hard seeing someone you love fall in love with somebody else, that's how fucked up my life is right now.

We both went to get on the plane, wow, I'm not sitting by jack, I'm sitting by Leah.

*JACK POV*

What! Taylor, by Leah? Hell no. I couldn't even imagine them sitting by each other, I'm so pissed right now.

"I'll see you in 24 hours cutie" Leah said in sadness, she kissed my cheek and followed behind Taylor.

I went to my seat, it wasn't anywhere near Taylor or Leah, I couldn't even see them, this is so fucked up.

All I can think about is the things Taylor gonna try and do to Leah.

I would be so pissed if he takes my girl, besides, he's the one who kissed his ex In front of her.

*TAYLORS POV*

I love the fact that I'm by Leah, her and jack didn't seem to like it, but I did.

It's crazy to think 7 months ago me and Leah confessed are feelings about each other, it's crazy how she was once mine but not anymore, it's crazy how we got married and then divorce the same day, it's crazy to think her and jack are together, it's stupid to think that I kissed my ex, it's stupid to think I coulda ever let Leah go, I love her, jack loves her, who does Leah truly love?
This is crazy, stupid, maybe even love.

"Plane will take off in 5"

Canada here we come.