Wedding.

*LEAH POV*

Here I stand, all In white. Getting ready to walk down the aisle to be with the boy who stole my heart from day one. To the boy who Saved me from my past. The boy who I will spend the rest of my life with.

My dress was white, it was puffy and it was laced on the top. My heels were sliver with Flowers on top.

"Are you ready?" My mother asked coming into my bedroom. My wedding is outside the blacktop, were everything happened. Were he asked me to marry him, were I got hurt, were I found out who I really loved.

"Yes, I'm just nervous" I spoke, tracing the pattern on my dress.

I took one last look in the mirror.

My hair was pinned in curls, with white roses on the side. My makeup was done quite heavy, only because it's a special occasion. My nails were done with sliver tips.

My heart started beating. My hands started fiddling with each other.

I slowly walked out to the living room, getting ready to exit the house. The house I will never be in again, the house that me and Taylor spent so much time together in, the house that I grew up in and the house that I felt in love in.

The music started playing and everybody did what they was told. I walked out the front door. I see everybody there. My dad took my arm and guided me down the aisle.

Taylor looked up at me, He smile like he never saw me before, like the first time he saw me at the dance, the dance he kissed me at.

My stomach was in nothing but knots. This is the feeling I get when I see Taylor, kiss Taylor, cuddle with Taylor. Only Taylor..

My father looked down at me, Happiness and sadness filled his eyes, what was once his baby girl is now his married girl.

I rubbed circles with my other hand on his arm, it calmed him down.

Taylor was so handsome in his suit and tie. He had Dillon by his side, I had my bestfriend Samantha.

This all seems like a dream, a crazy crazy dream.

"We gather her today to welcome Taylor caniff and Leah star in marriage"

"You may now say your wedding do's if you wrote any"

Taylor spoked up.

"I do" he said

"I have so much to say, that I didn't even need to write it" he said with a cute smile.

"Leah, you are truly the love of my life. I wouldn't be were I am today without you, your my angle, you guide me to goodness and you always seem to find the good in me. I want to be the person you love forever, because I'll defiantly love you forever" he spoke before taking my hands.

It was now my turn, I was so extremely nervous.

"Taylor, the person who stole my heart, I had so many feelings for you but I had to keep them in for awhile considering you were my bestfriend, your my love, your not my bestfriend, your not my boyfriend, your my husband. I can't help who I fall in love with, but I can tell you this, it's only been you, and it will always be you. I said, letting the tears fall out of my eyes

Taylor quickly wrapped them away, something he always does.

"Do you Taylor caniff, take Leah star to be you wonderful wife?"

"I most certainly do" Taylor said placing the ring on my fingers.

"Do you Leah star, take Taylor caniff to be your wonderful husband?"

"I do" I said placing the ring on Taylor's finger.

"You can now kiss the bride"

Taylor grabbed my face and kissed me.

All the boys cheered and screamed

"GET SOME"

I try to tell them to Shut up threw hand motion but they just kept laughing.

After the wedding me and Taylor danced, I look into his beautiful eyes, I saw so much happiness, but even I know that this is only the first chapter in are life's..