To fast.

*TAYLORS POV*

After the wedding I carried Leah Into my corvette, she doesn't know where I'm taking her. Were going to Cook Islands, I research a place to go and it looked really beautiful!

Leah would look absolute beautiful standing by the beach, along with me by her side. I'm so happy to think that for one minute that my life is perfect. It is, having Leah and my friends and I wouldn't be here without my wonderful fans.

I look over at Leah, who was now wearing my jacket & shorts

smiling at me.

"Where we going caniff?" She asked.

"Oh, it's a surprise, Mrs, caniff." I said with a wink.

I stopped at the store to get gas, when I walked in to pay for it my ex girlfriend came up to me, Ashly.

"Taylor" she said running to hug me.

I hugged back.

I dated Ashly for about 3 months, I had the best support from Leah after we broke up, Tbh, Ashly was my first kiss. I don't even know if I have feelings for her, wait, I can't. I'm married.

Without thinking I leaned in and kissed her. She was taken back, but she kissed back. I didn't feel nothing, nothing to compare to the way I feel when I kiss Leah.

Fuck, I just kissed my ex and my wife is in the car outside. She can't see. I hope, I'm not gonna tell Leah, not now anyways, I told Ashly goodbye and went to get in the car, I walked out to see Leah, but I didn't see Leah, in fact she left her ring on my driver seat.

Shit, she saw me kiss Ashly, what in the hell was I thinking? Exactly, I wasn't thinking. I looked around and I saw a girl with shorts on crying Into her jacket sleeves, which is my jacket, I knew it was Leah.

I ran really fast to get to her, the jacket sleeves were full of tears, I felt tears get in my eyes, something felt wrong, maybe it was the fact that i kissed another girl. Dammit Taylor.

"Get the fuck away" Leah said rubbing her eyes, mascara was flowing down her cheeks, I try to wrap them away, but sadly she pushed me hand away.

I felt so bad, I should, I don't deserve Leah, I really don't. How many times can I say I made her happy? Oh but there plenty of times when I made her sad, mad, or broken.

"Leah, listen, it's not what it looks like." I spoke scared.

"Not what it looks like? You and Ashly are meant to be together anyways, I'm not pretty, she is. I'll never be good enough compared to her." She said between sobs.

That really broke my heart. We just got married today, maybe marriage happened to fast.

"Listen Taylor, I think we got married to fast. I think I need a break from this, and even us." She spoke of words I didn't wanna hear.

But leah is right, I mean we did take this marriage to far. Yes, Ashly my ex but there's always gonna be something there.

"Bye Taylor" she said getting up and walking.

"Wait, you don't have a ride, at least let me drive you back home?"

"Yes, but no talking." She said.

She took of the wet sleeved jacket and handed it to me. I had a couple running down my face, she's my absolute love, just because I kissed Ashly doesn't mean I like her and love her, I just have feelings.

I got in the car that Leah was already in. She didn't even look.

"Back to your house?" I asked.

"Yeah, my house." She said.

I dropped her off and she went inside her house. I did the same, I went back Into my bedroom, the room I thought I said I would never be in again. I look at all my pictures of me and Leah.. Leah, not Ashly.. Leah.

I started ripping them all down with tears in my eyes, what I once had was no longer mine.

What in the hell was I thinking? Kissing my fucking ex? Oh my gosh. Way to go Taylor.

I called the hotel we were staying at and told them it was cancelled, when he ask why, I told him some asshole messed it up.

I'm that asshole.

*LEAH POV*

Seeing him kiss his ex broke my heart into a million little pieces, it made me realize that me and Taylor are moving to far with this, just 6 months ago we started dating, yes, I know it sounds crazy.

I'm so pissed at Taylor, but mostly I'm broken, I think what me and Taylor had is over, I couldn't bare to look at him again, I can't stand him. Maybe it's best if I just forget about him.

After he dropped me off at home, yes, the place I thought I would never be at again, I started ripping are pictures down. No, I don't miss him, how could I? He broke my fucking heart.

I decided to text jack. I told him everything that's happened and he said he would be over.

Truth is, I never lost feelings for jack, he's the sweetest person ever. I'm not married, I'm not dating Taylor, we're done, this gives me plenty of time to get jack.

I'm not a whore, I just want to move on and be happy, jack isn't some asshole that's gonna kiss his ex in front of me.

I heard jack truck pull In, I grabbed both my penny board and went out to hug him.

"Hey beautiful!" I'm sorry about everything." He said coming to hug me.

"It's okay jack, sometimes when you care to much you get broken, people expect for me to go back to him, you can't go back to someone who keeps breaking you" i said.

"True." He said

We both jumped on the boards and skated up and down the sidewalk.

Jack smile is so perfect. I started skating down to the end of the driveway, when two strong arms wrapped around me, I turned to see jack. Oh how I remember Taylor would do this to me.

Not only did I lost my husband, I lost my boyfriend figure, but mainly I lost my best friend.

I laughed as jack picked me up, maybe jack isn't as bad as I thought he was, there's only one way to find out, I leaned up and kissed him.

This time, I actually felt something, something more than what I felt when i kissed Taylor, i felt happiness.