Photoshoot

*LEAH POV*

I woke up early this morning in Taylor's arms.

I have to get ready for my photo-shoot, but Taylor is so comfy.

I try getting out of his grip, but he pulled me back.

"Taylor, I have to get ready" I said before he started kissing my neck.

"But I don't want you to" he said, oh my god, his morning voice is so perfect.

"That's why your coming with me" I said before I twist my way out of his grip so I was In front of him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He embraced my body with all the care he could.

He kissed every spot on my face, making me laugh.

"Taylor, we gotta get ready" I said before kissing his lips, sweetly and long.

I got up off of Taylor and went to get ready.

For Taylor being a boy, he takes forever. He shortly gets up after I did.

Just a couple weeks ago I was madly in love with Taylor and still am, you can't help what your heart chooses, Taylor gives me every reason to love him, he's someone I can't forget, nor will I ever.

We get ready and we head out in Taylor's corvette.

We pull up to the photo shoot.

I got out and Taylor followed.

I signed in and they directed me to go over to the makeup station. They did my makeup and I changed Into summer clothing.

I walked out and jack was in his swim-trunks.

Then it hit me, he's the famous viner.

If Taylor sees him here, they will be hell to pay.

I was wearing a hot pink bikini with ruffles on it.

I went over to jack, he went to hug me, I hugged back.

"jack, what are doing here? Taylor's here to.. Were dating" i said to jack.

"I had you first though" jack said.

"Doesn't mean you get her last" Taylor says before wrapping his arms around my waist.

Taylor had on a bro tank, khakis, his hair was down without a beanie or bandana.

A girl walked by so I asked her to take a picture of me and Taylor.

Taylor arms was around my back and mine was around his waist.

He pulled me close to his and we both smiled.

She handed me back my phone and said "cute couple" and walked around.

Taylor smirked and kissed my lips.

"I love you" he whispered In my ear.

"I love you to" I said.

The photo-shoot didn't last long, thank god.

I didn't mind being around jack, it's just the thought of him hitting me.

I know he didn't mean to, and it's crazy to think that not to long ago I was his girlfriend.

Jack hugged me and told me he loved me.

Wait, he loved me?

I let it repeat in my head over and over.

Taylor asked me what was wrong but I didn't reply.

Loved me? Me? Leah.

My world is torn between 2 people.

Taylor, the person who I've know forever, who loves me for me, who helped me threw so much.

And jack, someone who cares so much and is so sweet.

I knew my answer, Taylor will always be the love of my life.

I couldn't imagine a better person then Taylor.

We got into Taylor corvette and drove home.

We hold hands in the car all the way home. He got out and hold the door open for me. He then guided me into the house.

I was pretty hungry so I asked Taylor make me something.

"Anything for you beautiful!" He said and started making pizza rolls! Yummy my fav.

Taylor knows me so well it's stupid. It's like he's been my boyfriend forever.... He hasn't been my boyfriend.. He's been my bestfriend.

*TAYLORS POV*

Finally the photo shoot was over. I can't stand jack being around Leah any more. He's just trying to take her from me.

When we got home Leah said she was hungry, so as her boyfriend I decided to make her favorite. Pizza rolls.

After they got done I placed them I'm a bowl and added some ranch. I went to sit by Leah. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and I had the pizza rolls in the other.

She took one and spitted it out. All over me.

"THATS FUCKING HOT" she said slapping her tongue.

I couldn't help from not laughing. She's so funny.

"Taylor, it isn't funny, it Hurts like hell." She said wrapping the pizza roll of my magcon hoodie.

She then laid her head on my chest.

We started talking about everything that's happen in the last 6 months.

I became know on the internet, I've traveled the world, I found amazing friends, but mostly I found my true love.

All these little things Leah does makes me like her even more, the way she laughs, or even when she spits pizza rolls all over me. I wouldn't trade this girl for the world, only because she's my world.