Boyfriend & girlfriend?

*LEAH POV*

"Taylor, ever since we've became bestfriends I've had a slight crush on you, it developed more and more each year, it mostly started in 8th grade when you kissed me at winter formal, I can't love any other boys the way I love you, I don't want to ruin are friendship, your the best person ever. I couldn't take it if I lost you. I know it's crazy to be in love with your bestfriend, but see, my bestfriend happens to be the sexist person Alive-" I went on and on and Taylor interrupt me.

"Leah, I-"

"No, Taylor! Let me finish, I can't hide it anymore, I like jack, but I love you, I know, love is a strong word, you've been here for me more than anybody else has, you make me so happy, you make me fill like I'm the only girl in the world, the truth is Taylor, I love you, and I can't stop loving you." I said. I Finally let it all out.

"Leah, I fill the same way, it's about time you said it" Taylor said leaning in to kiss me.

Everything's in my life is starting to come back together.

Having no friends, Well I had friends. Taylor's been the best one of them all.

They all stopped talking to me after 7th because they were jealous of Taylor.

Taylor never ignore me, or put me down like them. He never left me out of anything. He would tell me stuff and he wouldn't get mad over simple things.

Them friends I had, I wouldn't call true friends.

There just people who are too full of themselves. I use to cry all the time. Fuck the past and fuck them.

I felt Taylor lips part from my lips.

A smile grew on his face, and one upon mine.

Only one little problem. I have a boyfriend. I got out my phone and called jack.

I told him it was over and he didn't answer.

He just hanged up.

Since were back in Dallas, I had to take Taylor back to the house.

But I don't wanna go, maybe I could get Taylor to get us a hotel room.

"Taylor, I don't wanna go back. I'm done with jack, and things will seem weird." I said to Taylor who took my hand in his.

"I agree, I love you, Leah, my beautiful girlfriend."

Girlfriend? I could get use to this.

*TAYLORS POV*

I heard Leah go on and on about how much she likes me.

I've been waiting to here those words forever.

I couldn't tell you how good it made me felt to here them words, them sweet words I've been waiting for forever.

I've been force to watch all the other boys date girls.

Like Matt and his girlfriend Katrina.

And Aaron and Alison.

I've been waiting so long.

I told Leah I've been waiting for her to say them forever.

Leah's had a rough past.

All her "Friends" ignored her and left her out, I was her only happiness.

Leah is amazing and a really funny person, she didn't deserved what she got by girls who are to full of themselves.

I've been there for her, and I will always.

Leah told me she didn't wanna go back to the house, so I told her I agree and that I love her.

I guess me and Leah are dating.

I took her hand and we started to walk.

I pulled out my cellphone and typed in hotels in Dallas.

I found one and called it and they have a room open.

We walked back into the house and I went and got mine and Leah stuff.

We both got in my corvette and went to the hotel room.

"So what about a movie?" I asked Leah laying down beside her.

"I have something better" Leah said leaning closer to me.

I was thinking to myself, best Dallas trip ever.