Home

*TAYLORS POV*

I woke up this morning at 6:00 am because we get to go back home for 2 weeks.

That means I'm hanging back out with Leah, who won't be around any of the other boys, just me.

If you actually think about it, I'm very lucky. I have amazing friends, I have amazing fans, and amazing family.

I always had one wish and it was for Leah to be mine. She's mine, just as a bestfriend way. See, I wanted it to be more than that.

I didn't wanna wake Leah up, but I had to, we had to be at the airport in 3 hours, and Leah's like me, she waits till the last minute to pack and to get ready, and I'm not missing that plane ride back home, I'm so ready to be home.

"Leah, wake your lazy ass up!" I said tugging and pulling Leah out of the bed.

"Taylor, I will fucking kill you and you know that." She said turning over.

She left me no choice.

I went to go get a cup full of water from the bathroom sink.

I slowly made my way over to Leah and poured the water on her.

"oops, it slipped!" I said while trying to hold back my laugh.

Leah started screaming.

"IM GOING TO HURT YOU SO BAD TAY!" She said running after me, I ran out the room, down to Cameron and Nash room.

I knocked on the door really fast and they let me in and they also let Leah in.

Oh shit.

"guys she's GOING to KILL me" I said to Cameron and Nash.

They finally caught on.

Cameron jumped in front of Leah, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"calm down Leah" Cameron said.

"you tell that asshole to stop putting water on me and I will!" She said.

Cameron let go of her and she came over to me and jumped on me.

"Taylor, you made me wet!" She cried.

"I know I did" I said with a smirk.

Jack G walked into the room and Leah ran to him.

"Taylor got me wet!!!" She said to jack as he intertwined there hands.

"dude, leave my girl alone." Jack Said to me.

"bro, she's my bestfriend, don't tell me what I can and can't do with her" I said storming out of the room.

*CAMERON POV*

Me and Nash was sitting are rooms on twitter when someone knocked on the door.

It wasn't a friendly knock it was more like "BANG BANG"

I opened the door to see a scared Taylor, then Leah shortly came in.

Taylor said Leah is trying to kill him.

I caught on and jumped in front of Leah wrapping my arms around her, trying to calm her down.

I did.

She jumped on Taylor and then jacked walked in, he told Taylor to leave his girl alone and Taylor got pissed and stormed out of the room.

"well, that was awkward" I said.

"Yeah, he acts mad" jack G said.

Him and Leah shortly left leaving me and Nash alone again.

"dude, I think Taylor likes Leah." Nash said.