Leaving

*LEAH POV*

"OMG I'm so happy for you Taylor" I said to Taylor before running to hug him.

Taylor started off on Facebook. He then went to Keek, then YouTube and vine. But he always says Instagram is his main.

"I'm gonna miss you Leah" Taylor says to me before kissing me cheek.

"me to, I can't find another bestfriend, I won't and I'll never." I told Taylor.

"I won't be back till a month, that's the thing." Taylor said.

"WHAT!? Your just gonna leave me for a month? what the hell Taylor, your going to pick fame over your bestfriend? That's fucked up you no." I screamed towards Taylor.

"What do you want me to do, stay here and be nothing? Like what you?" Taylor said.

By then there was tears running down my eyes. I know he didn't mean to say it but I couldn't handle this anymore. I didn't want to loose Taylor, I didn't want Taylor to leave me, I'll be all alone with nobody.

"Leah, I'm sorry I didn't mean" Taylor said with tears running down his face.

"Maybe it's best for you to go anyways, I was stupid to ever think I could be friends with you and I was so stupid for trusting you. Goodbye Taylor caniff" and I walked out of Taylor house without even looking back.

*TAYLORS POV*

After Leah left I knew that was the last time I would ever see her.

I didn't know what else to do. I mean I just lost my bestfriend.

No, I didn't think I pick fame over her. This isn't even fame, this is where I get to meet all my fans.

I have no time for this. I have to pack.

•1 DAY LATER•

*TAYLORS POV*

Here I go, getting ready to leave my hometown to go to magcon.

It's been 1 day since I talked to leah.

It's been 1 day since I lost my bestfriend.

What LEAH doesn't know is that I love her.

I know right? Falling in love with your bestfriend is stupid? Well if you saw Leah and if you were there and knew everything about her, you would think twice.

I went to get on the plane.

Couple minutes later it took off.

I looked out the window, and shortly fell asleep.

I was awoken by the pilot telling me to get off.

I got my bags and went to the lobby

I saw a man and a couple other teens there, he was screaming my name so I went over that.

"hey Taylor, I'm Bart and these are the other boys that are apart of magcon." Bart said.

"hey bro, I'm Nash" Nash said.

"I'm jack and this is jack" both of the jack boys said.

"hey, I'm Cameron." Cameron said.

"Dude, your so funny." I said to Cameron which caused him to laugh.

"I'm carter." Carter said.

"hey, I'm Aaron" Aaron said.

"And I'm Matt duh" Matt said.

"I'm Shawn" Shawn said.

"I'm Taylor haha" I said to them.

"welcome to magcon, where you guys get to meet all your fans, and where you get to interact with them to." Bart said.

I couldn't stop thinking about Leah.

I'm all the way in Dallas.

Soon she'll be someone that I use to know, and I'll be another jerk friend she just lost.

Way to go Taylor.

I'll never forget about Leah, all the crazy and fun times we had, this makes me miss her.

Maybe I should text her.

While all the other boys were talking I decided to go to the restroom just to text Leah.

To: Bae❤️

"Leah I'm so sorry, I don't wanna fight with you. I miss you so much. Your my bestfriend and I don't wanna loose you.

After that I instantly got a text back from her.

From: Bae❤️

"I'm sorry to, I miss you."

That made me the happiest person alive, believe it or not.

To: Bae❤️

"We should factime once I get in the hotel room."

After that she responded with a yes.

I guess just because I left doesn't mean she doesn't miss me.

Distance can't keep friends apart.

Even how stupid it sounds.