Why?

*LEAH POV*

I lean in to kiss Taylor.

Just a kiss.

You know what's crazy? Finding someone who's just like you and loves you, for being you.

Me and Taylor were getting pretty bored.

"Hey, let's make a YouTube video!" I said.

I have a lot to update about my modeling and about me and jack.

It's so confusing living 2 life's.

First life is being Taylor caniff bestfriend

Second life is being his girlfriend.

I'm living both life into 1.

1 big, crazy, stupid, love, long, exciting life.

Never would I ever thought I be where I'm at.

Having Taylor as my bestfriend & my boyfriend, and or being on Tour with the magcon boys.

Cameron, Nash, carter and Hayes started texting both of us and told us they had some big news to tell us.

They said It was them and how there thinking about leaving magcon.

I know, the thought of magcon ending and everybody leaving breaks my heart. There my family, there everybody family.

I tried to hold my tears in, I had Taylor right arm on my shoulder and my head in his chest.

He was on the phone with Cameron, and my heart started racing.

"Cameron Dallas, you cannot leave, what will magcon be without you boys? That's gonna mess everything up!" Taylor said into his phone.

My heart starts beating faster, my hands started shaking, a couple tears fell from my eyes, causing me to wipe them away very fast.

Taylor could tell I was sad and nervous, he took his right hand and rubbed up and down on my arm.

He always knows how to calm me down and make me happy, something nobody else can do. Only Taylor.

He let's go of Cameron and looks down at me.

I look up at him to see his nervous face, something was wrong, something was up.

"So basically, cameron, carter, Hayes and Nash are leaving magcon." Taylor said.

"Tomorrow's there last day as a member of magcon, and after that I think we should fly back home until we plan the next magcon." Taylor says before kissing my forehead.

Why does life have to be so hard? Why do the people your always there for leave you? If you love your family, you wouldn't just leave, but Cameron and the rest are going for better chances.

I'm gonna miss them so much, I just hope Taylor doesn't leave, I can't have them all ripped away from me. Who else would I have? Nobody.

I let the word "nobody" sink in.

You can go from having everybody in the world to having nobody at all.

That's how life is, you loose some and gain some, but it takes the right person to come Into your life and make it better and change it.

That person could be a blessing, or a lesson.

Surround yourself with people who are gonna push you to do greater things, never let the haters control your life when basically there just jealous.

I looked up at Taylor.

I realized Taylor walked into my life as a blessing, someone I can count on, someone I can love, who can love me back. Someone that can support me and encourages me to do different things, He's that person that I can count on, The person who wouldn't leave me, The person that can make me happy without even trying.

Taylor caniff is a blessing, he's my blessing.

*TAYLORS POV*

All this Cameron and the boys leaving makes me really upset. I can tell that Leah's upset to.

I'll always know that I'll have Leah in my life no matter what. She's been here for me, she hasn't left me. She's that one person I go to when everybody else is leaving me.

Knowing that you could loose the only family you have, hurts. It hurts like hell.

All this stuff is really stressing me out, the only thing that's keeping my mind somewhat off of it is Leah.

I couldn't say I have the perfect life, but everyday I spend with Leah, it's getting there.

We sat alone in are hotel room, It was quite, not awkward quit but good quit.

I could tell she was thinking by the look on her face.

Honestly, life's perfect for me and Leah.

Fuck all the people who hated on us, talked shit about us, people who think there everything. You guys aren't worth my time. Only Leah.

I'm really ready to go back home, ready to spend all this time alone with Leah.

I haven't talked to jack since are fight.

I'm pretty sure I bruised some ribs and bruised his jaw, he deserved it. You don't hit a damn girl.

Jack is so immature, he needs to think before he does something, better yet, he needs to grow up.

I'm just really tired.

"Goodnight Leah, I love you" I told Leah before getting closer to her.

"I love you to Taylor" she said embracing my hug.

We both then went to sleep.