Chocolate

*TAYLORS POV*

I've been home with Leah for these last 2 weeks.

We didn't find the need to go back to magcon, and be sore and tired.

I didn't find the need to take any medicine. It'll just make me fall asleep, and I wouldn't be able to spend a lot of time with Leah..

Now Leah on the other hand, she takes hers, she complains with a lot of face pain and she literally sleeps a lot.

Just yesterday I made her ice-cream and she fell asleep eating the first 2 bites.

I had to take pictures of it.

It was so adorable.

Anyways, just last night she started punching me in her sleep.

She's pretty funny, I made a vine of her punching in her sleep.

She almost killed me, but it was adorable.

"Taylor, Taylor, I wanna do something today!" Leah said tugging on my arm.

"As long as you don't punch me." I told her.

"I want cake!" She screamed.

"okay, okay, let's go bake one, I'm pretty sure I have some cake mixing,

I'll go get it and come back!" I said running out the door and going into my kitchen to get the cake mix.

I grabbed the chocolate, because like any other normal girl, Leah, she loves chocolate.

It's that time of the month for them ladies so, I better pick the chocolate mixing.

I grabbed it and ran out the door back into Leah's room.

"I got it, and it's chocolate!" I said handing it to Leah.

"yay! Thanks tay!" She said kissing my cheek.

*LEAHS POV*

Me and Taylor went into the kitchen.

I love doing stuff like this with Taylor, it's crazy to think that he likes to cook. Yeah, he loves to cook.

Taylor started to mix the batter.

I went to get my water out of the fridge.

Two strong hands covered my cheeks with chocolate mixing.

"TAYLOR CANIFF IM GONNA KILL YOU! I said turning around and throwing my water on him.

He put his hand over his heart and begin talking.

"Look how wet you make me" he said with a smirk.

I jumped onto him putting chocolate all over his hair.

We landed on the kitchen floor, I was on top of him, he rolled us over to where he was on top of me.

He quickly looked at are mess on the kitchen floor. He took his finger and made a heart into the chocolate that was in the floor.

In the heart he put "Leah and Taylor, bestfriends forever." It was seriously so sweet.

He took my hand and pressed it in the chocolate, leaving my handprint right beside his.

He took a picture of it.

"Your my number 1 girl Leah" Taylor said taking hand. His hands were so soft making my body jump.

"Your my number 1 guy Taylor" I said.

He got up and he picked me up and put me on the kitchen sink.

"Here get on my back crazy!" Taylor said turning around so I could get on his back.

I jumped on making us both laugh.

Taylor took us across the road to his house, and into the backyard.

He took the water holes and sprayed us down.

After that he handed me some clothing.

It was a Taylor caniff shirt and a pair of my shorts that I left last time I stayed the night.

"Stay the night with me and we can watch scary movies all night!" Taylor said changing clothing.

I changed to.

We turned are backs making sure to not see each other.

After that we went back into his house and into his bedroom, I got a text from jack but I ignored it. Being with Taylor makes me happy.

He put in "The conjuring" and it was so scary.

He basically held my hand the whole night.

After that we had a pillow fight.

It was the best night of my life.

There's only one thing I can say, The chocolate heart.. Speaks of true love.

I love Taylor.