The call

*LEAH POV*

Taylor left to magcon this morning.

I think I forgave him, since he's gonna factime me inna few.

I'm really happy for Taylor, don't get wrong, but the fact he's leaving his bestfriend for that long, hurts.

It was like someone took a rock and hit me in the back of the head and like any other person who got hit by a rock in the head. It hurts like hell.

Thats how I felt when Taylor told me he was leaving.

It was 10:34 pm and Taylor said he would call me any minute.

This factime could define us or end us.

It's not going to be akward, why would It? I've know Taylor forever.

*Beep, Beep* "FaceTime call from Baee"

"hey I miss you so much Leah" Taylor said with the biggest smile on his face ever.

"I miss you to! Are science teacher called my mom and told her I didn't do the work, but I don't care" I said with a laugh.

"haha Leah, stupid teacher, wish I could come and save you." Taylor said.

"I know, I miss my bestfriend. Ugh this month is going to be so slow" I said with a sad tone in my voice.

"wow, bro, she's hot." I heard a very attractive boy say.

"jack G, this is my bestfriend Leah." Taylor said.

"bestfriend? hey beautiful!" Jack G said to me.

"hey" I said smiling really big.

Jack G is really handsome.

"okay, dude, stop crushing over my bestfriend. I haven't talked to her in 3 hours. I need this time" Taylor said in a joking way.

"Kyle just texted me, I hate him. He seriously broke me. That little asshole." I said with a piss tone.

"bae, ignore him." Taylor said.

"oh Taylor I miss you, when you come back in a month I'm gonna hug you so big." I said to Taylor.

"I gotta go Leah, I'll text you in the morning, night beautiful! I'm glad it's summer, don't stay up to late." Taylor said while he ended the chat.

I miss Taylor so much.

Words couldn't even explain how much I miss him.

Not only Is he my bestfriend. But he's my crush, the person I run from.

I hate hiding my feelings for him.

But maybe he doesn't fill the same way I fill.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Taylor and me haven't talked since are last factime call. He post pictures and tag me in them. They were magcon pictures.

I'm so proud of him, but you can tag me but not talk to me. Oh okay.

All the magcon boys tweeted how there coming back early and there all coming back to Taylor's hometown which I lived in.

I'll see Taylor again. But things doesn't seem right, are we still bestfriends? Does he care for me? I don't know.

I decided just to go skating.

I got my board and skated up and down the black top by my house.

Since Taylor was my neighbor it was very hard to even ignore him.

Since he's only staying here for a short amount of time, you don't wanna get attached to what was once your bestfriend.

"damn, my shoes untied" I said as I been down to die my shoes.

I had my high wasted shorts on that were peach and a white ruffled shirt.

"damn, you look fine." I heard someone said.

I turned around and all the boys including Taylor were looking at me.

"jack right? I said as I walk up to the boy who made the comment.

"yeah and your Leah right beautiful?"

"yeah, your a charmer aren't you?" I said with a smile.

"LEAH I MISSED YOU" Taylor said running up and hugging me.

"I miss you to, person who's to good to call and text, but can tag me on stuff." I said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry bae, it won't happen again." Taylor said.

"how long are you guys staying?" I asked.

"3 days" a cute boy said.

"your Shawn right? I love your singing! Your voice is perfect." I said with a smile.

"yeah I'm Shawn and thanks, means a lot" Shawn said Threw a smile.

"so boys, Taylor's house is that away, not my body." I said with laugh.

Taylor agreed with what I just said.

"y'all can skate with me if you want." I said to everybody.

"I'm the best at skating, I'm Nash by the way" Nash said.

"I'm pretty could to, and I'm Cameron"

Cameron said.

"hey, I'm Leah, and I'm pretty good at skating" I said.

"girls that skate are attractive" Nash said.

The rest of the day we skated and just talked. It was really nice having Taylor back.

But them 3 days passed so fast.

I found myself at the airport waving goodbye to my bestfriend. Who I won't see for another good while.

Stuff happens and people change.

These next 4 months my life will change like a roller coaster!