Blonde girl.?

*LEAH POV*

"Taylor, don't fucking kiss me, just because I love you doesn't mean we're together." I spat.

"You've probably kissed 100 girls these past 2 weeks." I then spat again.

"Calm down Leah... I'm sorry" he says.

His phone then buzzed off. It was a call from a girl. It had "Leslie😘😍" beside the name. He answered, the girl started screaming and crying.

This must of been the girl that I see every morning coming in and out of his house, this must been the girl I saw this morning. This is the bitch.

"No way in hell" Taylor said. He looked mad, and I can tell when Taylor's mad.

Then I heard her say them 2 little words.

"I'm pregnant"

"You fucking dick" I said smacking Taylor right in the face.

Not only did he kiss his ex in front of me, but he went and get another girl pregnant.

I can't date or even married him knowing he has a child with somebody else.

Taylor future, his life and his fan life will be messed up.

The fans will be so mad, sad, or happy. I mean a baby is a blessing, but for Taylor it's a lesson. No, I don't hate Leslie, I just don't know her, but for Taylor to fuck her and leave her is wrong.

I had to do something i never wanted to do.

"Taylor, get this, "WE" will never be a thing anymore. I'm so done with you. You "GUYS" have a baby coming, and for me, I have a future. Please don't ever talk to me again." I said looking away. As bad as it hurts, that baby needs a farther. Yes, I wish I could call Taylor the farther of my child if I ever had one. But things don't work out the way we plan. People fuck up, people leave you. I was Taylor greatest support system, he will never forget about me. But I'm tired of holding on to Nothing.

*TAYLORS POV*

I tried taking this all in. She's pregnant.

The only time I remember having sex with her was last night.

Expect that one night when I had a party at my house.

"You know you want to" Leslie said Biting my ear, she started taking all her clothing off, "stop Leslie" I try to say but the words didn't come out. She slowly started taking off my shirt and then pants. She took her bra off leaving her completely naked. Next went my clothing... All of my clothing.She rubbed her hands up and down my body. I felt her place her body against my body. She started pacing back and forth while kissing my neck. I tried to push her off but I was to weak. My head started spinning and next minute I woke up with her beside me.

An evil smirk came on her face.

"Tay, last night did you use a condom?"

The flashback ended. Leslie drugged me up or something.

"Leah. Believe me, she drugged me up or something. I swear." I really meant what I said and I can tell that Leah wanted to believe me.. She just doesn't trust.

She looked away. I just want to get this magcon over with. I fucked up with everything. Maybe living just isn't my thing anymore. I'm never happy anymore, Cameron and the boys are all gone and it messed everything up, I don't have my bestfriend anymore, I don't have my girlfriend anymore, I don't have my wife anymore.

I try to move aside everything I had with Leah and to focus on the situation with Leslie. I'm a farther to an unborn child, but I don't love Leslie. I love Leah.

Leah was already asleep. Her phone went off and it was a text from jack, beside her name it had "Jack G😍🙈" I decided to text her and see what she had beside mine.

I texted her and her phone went off. Beside my name it had "My love🙈😭"

I was actually really shocked, I know leah cared about me. It's just Taylor who had to fuck up everything.

I'm so tired.. Tired of everything. Maybe mine and Leah's life would be better if I just disappeared.. Forever.

I looked at leah, I look at how happy she was before and all I see is pain. This is the pain I caused her.

I fucked up.. I'm not perfect, nobody is. You can't have everything you want, but you can try. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Try.