Making a move.

*LEAH POV*

"Leah, will you go out with me?" Jack asked before we all went on stage.

I was actually really confused. I didn't think he liked me.

I look over at Taylor he was just as shocked as I was.

"I would love to!" I said to jack.

I didn't really think anything of it.

We all went on stage and everybody was like "OMG she's so pretty" and "I love you beautiful!"

I smiled and said thanks.

Jack G them came and put his arm on my shoulder.

"This beautiful girl right here is my girlfriend" jack said.

They all started chanting "Yay" and "Awuh"

Jack and jack then singed Flights.

What is this I'm feeling? I actually have feelings for jack.

I mean, he's sweet, nice, kind, but what he doesn't no is that I have feelings for Taylor and that's never gonna change.

After magcon I was so tired.

Tay came up to me and Saw how tired I was.

"want me to carry you back to the hotel room?" Taylor asked.

It was only a 10 minute walk. So we all just walked there.

"yes Tay, if you don't mind." I said.

"you no I don't Leah" tay said and pick me up and All the other boys came behind us.

I could here small talk on this 10 minute walk.

All I know was I felt safe in Taylor's arm.

Then next minute I knew I fell to the ground.

"ouch" I screamed in pain.

"BRO! That wasn't funny!" Taylor screamed to some guy that started running with his friends.

They screamed back saying "It was just a prank!

"Leah Bby are you okay?" Taylor asked picking me back up.

"No, my side hurts, but I'll be fine." I said.

Taylor told me all the other boys raced home.

"thanks tay, you always know how to make me feel so much better!" I told Taylor.

For awhile he didn't respond back.

I felt a pair of lips touched mine, sending sparks threw my body.

"no problem Leah, I will always be here for you"

*TAYLORS POV*

I decided to make a move.

I kissed Leah, it wasn't are first kiss. It was are second, but this time I felt something. I saw her smile after the kiss.

Once we got back to the hotel room, I sat Leah in the bed, I then went to get an ice pack, considering her side is sore.

I went down to the kitchen to get ice, I then ran into a skinny boy with a black hood on.

"sorry bro, I didn't see you there" he said.

It was the same boy that made me drop Leah.

"dude, what the hell is wrong with you? You fucking made me drop a girl and you ran away like a little pussy? You need to man the hell up and apologize or I'll beat the shit out of you." I told him with a pissed tone in my voice.

"wow, bro, I'm sorry I was just a joke" the boy said with fear.

"a joke? I'm getting this ice for her because you hurt her side you fucking asshole." I said pushing the boy against the wall.

"you better be glad she didn't break something, if she did, I woulda beat the shit out of you." I said letting go of him.

He then ran off scared to death.

I don't care, he coulda hurt Leah, they will be a cold day in hell before I let anybody do that.

I got Leah ice and went back to are room.

When I walked in jack was hugging Leah goodbye.

"oh hey Taylor, I was just telling my beautiful girlfriend goodbye." Jack said and left.

"here Leah, I got your ice" I said while handing Leah the ice.

"thanks tay" she said and hugged me.

*LEAH POV*

Taylor handed me the ice.

Should I tell him I like him? I don't wanna ruin are friendship.

I couldn't bare to loose him.

But I'm also dating jack.

Besides Taylor probably doesn't even like me.

"Leah, your truly the greatest bestfriend ever, I couldn't imagine loosing you. You make me so happy, I'm so glad your here with me, I cried every night missing you." Taylor said.

"awuh, Taylor! Same, it was so awful" I said.

"hey, we get to go swimming tomorrow. Were gonna have so much" Taylor said.

"yeah, I gained a couple pounds since we've left and stuff, I weigh 110" I said.

"your perfect the way you are, I love you the way you are." Taylor said.

"Taylor, will you go with me to get my belly button pierced? When we go back to Indiana? I asked.

"of course, I'm gonna be there holding your hand" Taylor said.

"awuh YAYA!" I said going to hug him but I had a pain in my side.

"OUCH" I screamed in pain.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Taylor ask Bringing his hand to my face, rubbing my cheek.

"I'm fine, just sore" I said.

"Well here, let's get you in bed, you need your rest, we leave after tomorrow and your to sore to go to magcon, so I'll stay here with you tomorrow!" Taylor said.

"Taylor, I'm not holding you back, your fans want to see you!" I said.

"Leah, you need me. I'm staying here with you." Taylor said coming over to me to get in bed.

Taylor always slept shirtless, I just wish he knew how I felt.

"goodnight beautiful!" Taylor said.

"night tay!" I said before going to sleep.

........

"I hate you Leah, don't you ever talk to me again, I never liked you, I HATE you." Taylor said screaming at me.

I felled down the wall crying.

_____________________

"Leah, wake up your dreaming! Are you okay?" Taylor asked while I begin to wake up.

"OMG Taylor! I had the worst dream ever, you told me you hated me." I said crying into Taylor shirt.

"I would never Leah" Taylor said.

"it's 3:34 am, let's go back to sleep" Taylor added.

I never let go of his shirt, with that I fell right back to sleep.