Miss Cassidy

A/N) Okay so this is a little note, that has nothing to do with the chapter, but I'm writing it too let you guys know that Brooklyn no longer has the power to stop time. I thought she had enough powers as it is and thought one of them shouldn't exist anymore. So I'm just letting you all know this and I really hope you guys are enjoying this story so far :) 
/////////////////////////////////////
*The Next Day*
*Peter's P.O.V*

I let out a soft shaky breath as I look at the front door of Brooklyn's apartment and feel my nerves begin rise before I bring a shaky hand up to the door and knock on it.

I texted Brooklyn to see if she was ready to get going to school not that long ago, and she quickly replied back by saying to just come over in like five minutes and then we can go. And it's been five minutes already. So now I'm just waiting for Brooklyn to answer her door and I'm really nervous to see her again.

It's not a bad nervous though, it's actually a good nervous. Brooklyn is just such a nice, funny and pretty girl that I loved meeting and hanging out with yesterday thanks to her not thinking I was some werido after she ran into me in the alleyway while I was just in my boxers. Or when I started geeking out about stuff like Star Wars or Chemistry.

Instead she thought my geeking out was cool and even joined in on it because she really likes those things too and some other stuff I like as well. And I really liked that fact because I think she's the first girl, besides Liz, who didn't think I was a completely nerd or weirdo at first.

I'm soon snapped out of thought after I hear the door knob to Brooklyn's apartment door start to turn and see it begin to open. I feel my breath get caught in the back of my throat and body nervously tense up at that, but I try to calm down so I don't look nervous when I see Brooklyn again.

I feel my cheeks start to burn and eyes widen in amazement after the door opens and I see Brooklyn and how nice she looks.

Half of her hair is up and braided and is loosely pulled back, while the other half of her hair is down and curled. She looks like she's wearing some makeup, but I guess it's a small amount of it. But she still looks great if she's not wearing any kind of makeup at all.

She's wearing a maroon colored grey sleeved varsity jacket, black shirt, skinny blue jeans and white converses, and in all she looks absolutely beautiful. Even more beautiful than she was yesterday. 

Which I don't even know was possible.

"Hey Peter" Brooklyn says with a smile as she tucks a loose strand of her hair behind her ear, as I notice her cheeks turn a little red

I smile at that and back at Brooklyn. "Hey Brooklyn."

Brooklyn smiles back at me before I let out a little chuckle after Daisy peeks out from behind the apartment door and lets out a little bark.

"Hello to you as well, Daisy" I say with a happy chuckle in my voice as I lean over and give the black and white husky a little pet on her head.