First Day

Once the train got to our stop, Peter and I quickly got off it and began walking down the platform of the train station and towards the stairs, to get off the platform and head over to school.

Which is actually right next to the train station.

As we walked over to the stairs though, I couldn't help but look over at the school thanks to how much nicer and bigger it looks compared to my old school. And I know I've said that a lot lately, but I mean it.

"So that's Midtown high?" I ask as I continue to look over at the school and point to it before looking over at Peter.

Peters looks over at the school and a small smile forms on his face as he does before he looks down and smiles at me.

"Yep, that's it."

"It's nice" I say as I look back over at the school before looking back at Peter.

"Yeah, it's not that bad...just as long as you stick around the right kind of people" Peter says with a little smile.

"Like you?" I ask as I smile at Peter.

Peter lets out a little chuckle as he smiles back at me and shakes his head.

"Please...I am the worst person, in the whole entire school, you could chose to hang out with and be friends with" Peter says as he tries to be serious, but fails thanks to him smiling like an idiot.

We both laugh at that as we start walking down the stairs, and once we reach the bottom of them, Peter leads me over to the entrance of the schools football field so we can walk across it to get over to the school. Thanks to Peter telling me that it's a shortcut he likes to take whenever he gets to school.

Once Peter and I made it to the other side of the field, we walked up a flight of stairs near the football field and started walking toward the entrance to the school. But as soon as we began crossing the little crosswalk near that's near the entrance, some dude driving a really expensive looking car, honks his horn at the both of us as he speeds towards us too.

I feel my eyes widen and heart skip a couple of beats in fear before Peter and I quickly jump out of the way and onto the other sidewalk just before the car could hit us.

"Sup! Pennis Parker!!" The dude driving the car shouts with a huge smirk on his face, as he finally slows down his car and looks at Peter with a michief look on his face before he looks over at me.

As soon as he looks at me though, his eyes widen and mouth drops open as his car comes to an abrupt stop. Which causes the brakes of the car to screech a bit too loud. And it causes me to wince in pain because thanks to me being able to transform into a giant wolf and all, my hearing and all my other senses can be heightened to the max from time to time. So the screeching brakes did not sound that good to my ears just now.

I can't really control how heightened my senses can be sometimes, so many times one of my senses like my sight, hearing, smell, etc., will be strengthen to their maximum levels and will stay that way for a bit.

When I first got my powers that was a complete pain, because I didn't know what was happening and couldn't really stop it from happening. So I kind of had to suffer through it for a while. But thankfully through the seven years since I got my powers, I've learned to deal with the pain I get from whenever my senses decide to turn from normal to super, and I have sort of managed to get a small grip on controlling them as well.

So I can kind of control my senses, but not as much as I would like too.

Anyway...

"I am so sorry...I didn't see you walking right next to my buddy Pennis Park...I mean Peter Parker" The guy says as he quickly gets out of his car, but stumbles a little as he does before walks over to Peter and I and stands next to Peter as he rest his arm over Peter's shoulder.