Michelle & Ned

My first day has been going pretty good.

I like all of my classes so far thanks to my teachers seeming like pretty cool people and being nice as well. I just don't like the fact that I happen to have first period, which is math, with Flash Thompson.

At the beginning of class, Flash was trying to get me to sit with him as he acted like there wasn't already someone sitting right next to him.

Which there was.

I found that extremely rude and could not believe he was still trying to bother me, even after what happened prior to first period.

I chose to ignore him though as I sat next to Peter instead, thanks to there being an open seat next to him and me actually wanting to sit with him.

However, even after Peter and I sat down and class started, Flash tried talking to me and having a full on conversation with me as well...While the teacher begun to teach!

I continued to ignore him though, but I guess he didn't notice because he kept on trying to talk to me. And as Flash talked he basically bragged about himself, like how rich his Dad is and how he's one of the most popular kids in this school.

That was beyond annoying and I almost snapped at him for it, which would not have been good because let's just say I was very close to letting everything go and using my powers to make him shut up thanks to how much he was annoying me.

Luckily before I did, our teacher Ms. Warren took care of Flash by giving him detention for a week. That made Flash shut up right away and he stayed silent for the rest of first period and didn't even try and talk to me again during and even after class. And thankfully I haven't had another class with him since then.

Anyway, after first period, second and third period were also pretty good too thanks to Peter being in second period with me, which is our English class, and third period being Art class for me.

That I really liked because I love drawing and painting stuff, thanks to both being really calming and a good stress reliever for me.

Whenever I'm stressed out or even sad I just draw my feelings out and onto paper to help me release them and it works all the time.

I also like drawing things like stuff around my room, house, or neighborhood in general and putting my own flare to it.

But after art class was over, I went to my fourth period class which happens to be History and I'm still in it and it's been going okay so far...I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I like hearing and learning about historical events because I find History pretty interesting. I just don't like doing all of the work that comes with the learning of it because sometimes the work can be stupid and make no sense.

"Hey" The girl sitting in front of me in class whispers, as she turns around to look at me.

She is light skin with dark brown curly hair, that reaches down and over her shoulders, and has dark brown eyes as well. And she's looking at me with a somewhat questioning look.

"Yeah" I whisper back as I look up at her.

"Are you the new girl...Brooklyn?" She asks, making me frown a little because I only introduced myself to my history teacher so far during this class and no one else.

So, how does she know my name?

"Yeah...how do you know that, though?" I ask, frowning a little because I haven't talked to her or actually anyone in this class yet.

"I'm a very observant know it all" She blankly says, but with a little smile. "But I also have third period with Peter Parker and he happened to have told me and his friend Ned all about you throughout the whole class."