Chapter 3: P.E. What fun...

Astrid Skyla Jackson

Walking into the hell hole they call school, the next morning, was hard. Everyone, (who was a werewolf) was staring at me once again, but not with hatred. Most girls probably hated my guts but... I don't care.

'I want mate...' River whined, she's been like this since we left him. If you need an image to refer Rivers position. Picture her lying down, with her stomach facing the air, whining for her mate.

'No, he is a weakness. Astrid, don't let him near you.' Autumn hissed. She has also been in a bossy mood. Pacing ever since we left the club yesterday. She's on high alert and nothing seems to calm her.

'But, but,' River started.

'ENOUGH, I said she must stay away from him and that's what she'll do!' Autumn commanded, the power in her voice making me wince and my wolf shrink back down to the depths of my mind. I felt sorry for her.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I entered my first boring class, I still don't understand why I need to be here, I already know this shit! I choose my seat at the back of the class and started to doodle in my doodle book aka work book.

My mates scent suddenly filled me nose as he walked into, but I didn't dare look up, but... I did anyway.

He walked in with his group of friends, which included the Beta and Third in command (Gamma). He was wearing a plain blue shirt with a dark cream colour jeans that fitted him well. You could see the muscle in his arms, which made me feel like drooling.

My eyes soon locked with his, I didn't even blink, not one of us willing to break eye contact. In the end, I, of course, was the one who broke the contact and started drawing again. When I draw, everything around zones out, I guess.

My art mentor, who was a elder demon, always said and I quote "You'll only ever know when your imagination is running wild, when the world around you disappears." I remember the day I 'mastered' art.

My art was more based on... How do you say... The dark side to put it dramatically. I liked to draw subjects that involved and almost needed the darkness to be a full picture.

I zoned back into the world when I dropped my pencil and caught the little piece of paper the was flying towards my head. I put it on the table and looked up from my book, of course a slut threw it.

'Lemme blow off some steam, lemme at her!' Autumn hissed, her anger from recent events spilling into her anger towards the damn slutty chick across the room.

"I bet that wasn't the only thing you threw away, whore." I said, looking at her in the eyes, almost in a challenging way, I knew this would make her wolf fume, I felt Autumn settle as I retaliated against the chick he threw the paper at me.

"What? Cat got your toung?" I inquired, the whole class laughed. She huffed and turned around as the teacher walked into the room, holding a brief case.

"Teacher, teacher, she called me a whore!" She screeched, pointing an ugly finger at me. I winced at how high her voice was.

"Do you want me to add to that list of names I have for you, bitch, or are you accepting your true nature?" The class laughed again.

"Calm down class," the teacher said, "Miss Jackson, I trust you to know not to do that again?" He asked sternly.

"I'll do my best sir," I nodded, pouting my lip sarcastically. I could feel my mates eyes on me, as I did for the whole fuckin lesson.

As soon as the bell rang I the first one up and out of the class, hoping to stay away from my mate. During lunch... I only had an apple. I was to lazy to make something, anyway.. As I was eating, I noticed that there weren't many people alone or not in a huge group.