Chapter 15: Luna of The Silver Moon Pack

Up there ^^ or on the side >> is Raven and Tristan.
Astrid Skyla Jackson

Today, I had to go congratulate my manager, he had found his mate yesterday, while I was performing in Sydney.

(Her manager is new to the story, his name is. Mitchell Evans, 30 years old.)

He told me he wanted to meet at the alphas pack house... Which meant the twins And I would meet Ryder... I actually think it would be good for Ryder to see the twins, then he'll find out what he gave up on two years ago.

I unbuckled Raven and Tristan, from their car seats and set Tristan down so he could walk, while I held Raven. I made my way to the door and knocked. Amy quickly answered and welcomed us inside.

"nanny!" Tristan screamed, running over to Amy, I laughed at his expression.

"hello, baby!!" said Amy, holding her arms out, ready to pick Tristan up.

As Tristan ran into Amys embrace, she picked up and hugged him, "now, what brings you here on such a rainy day?" Amy asked.

"we're here to see Mitchell and his new mate." I said, smiling at her.

"oh! Yes, yes, now I remember, he told me you were comming, let me go get him, you guys wait in the lounge room, there are some toys there." Amy said, putting Tristan down and walking off to find Mitchell and his mate.

I went to the lounge room and sat on the couch and watched the kids play with the toys. We waited there for a couple minutes, until I heard footsteps and soon smelt his scent... Ryder and his bitch. Quickly, I moved so it looked like I was too distracted by my children to notice them. I pretended to play with Raven and Tristan. I heard the door open, I dropped the doll, Raven laughed, which made Ryder and Blondie to whip there heads around.

"A-Astrid?" Ryder asked, shocked.

"oh, hello," I said, not showing any emotion, "I'm just waiting for Mitch, go do what you wanna do." I said, going back to playing with Raven.

"Who's kids are they?" He asked, I looked at him, is he really that dumb?

"that's bullshit Ryder, you know who's they are." I said, waiting for his reaction. I rolled my eyes at him, "they're yours! My god... Kids, your father is dumb, let's go find uncle Mitch." I said, taking their hands and walking out.

"Astrid wait!" Ryder yelled, I felt him grab my arm and sparks traveled along my arm. I spun around and slapped him so hard, he fell to the ground.

"Kids cover your ears" I said to Tristan and Raven, they covered their ears and watched my every move.

I turned to Ryder again, "don't you dare fucking touch me! You have no right to come near me! Your lucky I brought our kids today, I wanted to see if you have changed..." I said, then I laughed and looked at the blond, then back down at him, "but, I see you haven't. I'll make sure my father has a special spot right next to him, just for you to sit and rot there forever." I screamed. He looked at me, regret and anger filled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Astrid and I know you'll never believe me, but please consider stating, at least so I can spend time with my children." he begged, a tear rolled down his face.

"I won't consider anything. I do what I want to do and this will be something I'll never regret... I Astrid Skyla Jackson, Luna of the Silver Moon pack, reject you, Ryder Tomas Sheridan, Alpha of the Silver Moon pack" I said, as soon as the last word left my mouth, I felt he mate bind between us break and then, nothing towards him.

"I feel nothing?" He asked frowning, I nodded.

"I'm able to reject you, I won't feel a thing because I'm the devils daughter... But I chose for you not to feel a thing, because, I'm a nice person." I said taking the twins hands and leading them up stairs to find Mitchell and his new mate.

--

It was past 8pm once Mitchell, Lacy, his mate, the twins and I left Ryder's pack house. I sat on the back seat, watching Tristan and Raven sleep in their car seats.

"Lacy, since your my mate.. I must ask, will you come and live in LA with Astrid and I, not in the same house of course... But umm, Yeah, Would you like to?" Mitchell asked his mate, to say he was nervous was an understatement.

"Yes!" She screamed, I chuckled.

"hey, you to love birds, children sleeping here!" I said, Lacy chuckled and I heard them both mutter a quiet sorry, before going back to driving.

--

By 10pm, we were all on the plane, Mitchell, Kane, the twins, Lacy and I. We were off to our new home, in LA

-A/N-

Okay... I'm sorry she rejected Ryder... But... IM ABOUT TO SPOIL THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS...

-

-

Astridfindsasecondchancemate.... Hehe, whoops, spoiler. Don't be mad with me okay???
Please, Comment, Vote
Fan!