Chapter 21: End of Book 1

Raven Sapphire Skylark Jackson

"That was close wasn't it Drew?" I said panting, "if you hadn't smelt the bomb, we would have died!"

He smiled and nodded. "So what's the plan Drew? Are we going to stay rouges or find another rouge pack? Or make a new one and kill people?" I asked.

He chuckled, "no, I have just the right thing... A few weeks ago, I was... Notified by a assassin agency type thing, the offered hospitality in return for your services."

I nodded, "let's go."

-3 days later, 11:26pm, Night-

Drew knocked on the metal door, "State your business, stranger."

"We are here to see Lord Caspian, this is Alpha Drew and Raven of the Dark Moon Rouge pack." Drew stated, clearing his throat.

"Oh, Alpha, I am sorry, I meant disrespect." the voice said, opening the door and bowing as we came in. The man looked at me with a sly smirk on his face, I growled.

"No worries, Harry, just take us to see Caspian." Drew ordered. As he showed us, I walked behind as they talked and of course, I listened

"The girl looks stunning, Alpha Drew. Have you kept to the training order?" Harry asked.

"Yes yes, of course, she is even better than we hoped." he said quietly, I was confused, what's happening?

We came to a huge door, Harry knocked then a huge voice boomed...ENTER. The door opened revealing a small kind of throne room.

"Lord Caspian, this is Raven, the one I told you about." Drew said kneeling before Lord Caspian.

I saw him nod, "Come here girl." he said, his powerful voice booming, echoing around the room.

Slowly, I walk towards him till I was only a few meters away.

"Tell me about her Drew." Caspian asked expectantly, like I was an object up for sale.

"Umm, she is 15 years old, as you can see she is quite fit and skinny, she is a devil/werewolf hybrid, she can beat your strongest warrior and assassinate anyone you ask, no matter who they are to her, her reddish eyes show her species and tells us that she controls the element of fire, she has mastered this as well. She shifted last year, her wold is black with a white spot over here eye. Her only fault is her temper, she can become out of control."

"Thank you Drew, now I will test Raven, does she hold you close to her?" Caspian asked, my head snapped towards Capian, I knew what I was going to have to do.

"Of course, my Lord." Drew said, smiling at Caspian and I.

"Good, Raven, kill him, I have no need of him anymore, once you do this, I will tell you of your next target." Caspian said, the power in his voice made my hybrids obey. I couldn't say no to this man.

"Yes my lord." I said, bowing. I turned to Drew, horror plastered all over his face.

"no, please Raven!" He pleaded.

I got out a small dagger from my shoe and walked towards him, with my fire power, I heat up the blade, I kneeled down.

"Is this hot enough?" I asked, as I thrusted the dagger through his heart, killing my instantly, I stood up looking at him, I felt a tear trying to fall down my cheek, but I wiped it away.

I held out my hand and set his body on fire.

"Very good Raven, now follow me, let's talk about your next target." Caspian said