Chapter 17: Sparks Fly

Astrid Skyla Jackson
(One month later)

I have to say, It was like Tristan and Raven completely forgot about Ryder, they are calling Elliot daddy now. They even started whining about how they wanted to see their daddy so much, I moved in with him... Of course it was all over the news, how I finally got a boyfriend, people were still confused about Kane though, but most everyone had forgotten about that little stunt.

I haven't gotten another creepy note, not after the last one. Although it still worries me. Whenever I go out, the twins either come with me, or stay with Elliot and now I'm going shopping with Lacy... ugh.... Shopping.

"Ready?" She screamed from my bedroom door, she has been there for hour at least!

"Shut the f*ck up woman!" I yelled back at her... You see... I am still in bed.

"alright then..." She said in a calm voice, I smiled to myself and started to relax and she walked away. Then I heard my door open again and before I knew it, I had cold water thrown all over me and heard laughter and giggling coming from the foot of my bed.

I jumped up and looked, straight into Lacey's eyes.

"okay, twins... It might be a good time to run..." Lacey said looking at me, with humour in her eyes. The twins smiled and started running around screaming and giggling, I laughed to.

"Get up ya lazy twit" Lacey said leading the twins out and into the kitchen.

--

I walk out into the kitchen, looking like a wreak, I saw Elliot cooking French toast while holding Tristan, who was watching with wide eyes, Raven watching me and Lacey trying to help Elliot? I've gotta say... She's a little to close to him for my liking.

"Ahem." I fake coughed to get their, Lacey instantly backed away. I looked at Elliot, who was smiling.

"Morning babe." he said, walking over and kissing me on the cheek. I blushed, he smirked and went back to cooking.

"ready to go?" Lacey asked, I nodded, she smiled, "well, let's go then!" She said, jumping up and down and walking out the door. I smiled and hugged the twins and kissed Elliot goodbye.

"see you guys as soon as possible!" I said as I shut the door and prepared for the most tiering day of me life.

--After a full day of shopping--

Lacey dropped me off at my house, along with ten bags of clothing that I had bought. 6 were for the twins, 3 for Elliot and 1 for me. I sighed and walked up to our room.

I could tell Elliot had taken the twins out since it was really quiet, I dumped the bags on the bed and started unpacking. Once that was done, I looked at the receipt, making sure I wasn't ripped off. I got to the last one... It read, 1 month, that's all you have.

I dropped the receipt and fell to my knees, I knew this would happen, they will never ever give up, yeah, I have powers and I'm a hybrid, but I have kids and a mate, why the fuck do they think that they own me!

I sighed and continued unpacking Elliot's stuff, when I heard the front door open and two sets of little feet walk in... Along with Elliot.

I walked down to meet them, Tristan was all muddy and looked like he needed a good long bath, Raven was just as dirty.

"Sorry, I was on my phone for to long" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He stood there, I guess waiting to be yelled at, but instead, I just laughed.

"oh don't be sorry," I said laughing again, "I love you guys and it good to see you getting dirty once in a while.. it means you've all had some fun." I said calming down.

"now, I'll run the bath then, I'll show you what I bought for you guys, okay?" I asked, the twins nodded and ran off into their rooms. I looked at Elliot, he walked towards me and engulfed me in a warm hug.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" He asked, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you." I said. Elliot started leavening a trail of kisses up my neck and on my jaw line.

"Elliot, Elliot, baby not now, I have to go run the twins bath." I said breathless, he looked up.

"later?" He asked.

"later" I said smiling, then running up the stairs to bath my muddy twins.

--

I walked out of the twins room and into the lounge room, to cuddle up with Elliot. I sat on the couch and snuggled right up to him, "hey." he said looking down at me.

"hey." I replied quietly.

He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him, he crashed his lips onto mine, making sparks fly through every inch of my body. Then the kiss got even more heated, more passionate, more lustful. My wolf was going crazy, I could sense his wolf was as well. He started trailing kisses down my neck to the spot he would mark me, I moaned. He looked up into my eyes, as if he asked if he could mark me.

"You didn't have to ask." I said breathless. He smiled and sunk his sharp teeth into my neck. I moaned, it was such pleasure. Once he pulled away, he looked at me, lust and love in his eyes.

"I love you." Elliot said, I smiled, "I love you to." I said, kissing him again... In the end, we fell asleep on the couch, with full, content hearts.

-A/N-
I tried to make it romantic.... Was it good enough?? SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE ALWAYS BUSY!!!

I'll update fast... I think...

Anyway, Please
Comment, Vote and Fan!!!