Chapter 13: The Moon Goddess

Astrid Skyla Jackson
*~{Dream}~*

I woke up, to find myself laying down in a lush green field, filled with flowers, all shades of the rainbow, looking up at the bright blue blue sky, barely a cloud to be seen.

"Welcome child." a figure said, emerging from the forest. 

I quickly stood up and looked at the woman in front of me, "who are you? Where am I?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

"I'm the Moon Goddess and you're in my kingdom." she said with a kind expression. I looked down at my feet, trying to understand why I was here.

"I'm... I'm not dead, am I?" I asked, the Moon Goddess laughed and shook her head.

"no child, you're here so I can show you something, that might help you, later on in the future," she said smiling, "follow me."

"Okay, moon goddess." I replied, following close behind her.

"call me Luna" she said, I nodded. The Moon Goddess soon lead me to a magnificent, old oak tree. As I looked up, I noticed that many the branches had tree houses on them and there were people walking around the tree, on wooden paths.

"This is my small village. The oak tree we built on is a ancient tree, it's been here since the ancient supernatural people, before me.. This," she said, motioning around, "used to be where your fellow werewolves, vampires, witches and warlocks lived in harmony" She said sighing. Still following the moon goddess, we soon reached an old staircase. We continued to walk up wooden stairs and the Moon Goddess continued to speak.

"then, a human baby boy was born. The human boy was a beautiful baby, people stopped in their tracks just to compliment the mother. As the boy grew older, his personality grew darker and more unforgiving. Then finally, as a young adult, the boy committed acts that were unspeakable amongst humans and many of the supernatural kind and it wasn't long before discovered the supernatural race. He then captured the leader of each supernatural kind and using dark magic, stole their power and became first ever hybrid." The Moon Goddess paused and then soon continued talking.

"A few years after his... mutation. He had gained enough followers to over throw the pervious moon goddess and rule both supernatural and human world. Many have called those days, the Dark days, child." Luna said, she lead me into a small house, in the oak tree, I'm guessing it was hers. She sat me down at the table, while she made some tea.

"The dark kings first command, was to bring 10 humans into supernatural world and once they were brought to him, he made them gods, his own henchmen even. He then, soon banished all supernatural species to the human world. To live and survive among humans, but to be always kept a secret, so that no human nor supernatural being could ever hinder his reign. In doing so, he casted a spell on his banishment command, one that cannot possibly be undone, trust me, I've tried. Years later, I was born, more powerful than him, even at a young age and despite his mutation. My one purpose was to take back the throne and I did so, as you can tell." she said chuckling.

"Now that I have told you, what did you learn?" She asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"ummm... History?" I said, it was more like a question than an answer.

"Correct... Not the answer I was expecting, but correct." she said nodding, "Now, tell me about this mate of yours," she said suddenly, catching me off guard.

"from the beginning?" I asked, she nodded in response. I sighed and looked at the cup of herbal tea and told her everything from meeting him at School, to the party, then he mated me, while I was drunk. I didn't cry and I didn't feel upset talking to her about it... It actually felt nice talking about it, it was like a huge weight being let off my shoulders.

"Thank you child, I must send you back now, as it's almost dawn in your world. I will tell you more about your future in one week." she said, my vision started to go black and Then, I woke up to the sound of Raven crying.

-A/N-
UPDATED AND EDITED 13/1/2017
Don't worry, there more to come! Did you like the story??? Hope you did!!
Please, Comment, Vote and Fan